IIM Indore EPGP 2011-12

Hi All, The admission notification for *IIM Indore - Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) (2011-2012) *is out. Let’s get together and gear up for this new season where we all will apply & seek to get an admit. Requ…

Hi All,

The admission notification for IIM Indore - Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
(2011-2012)
is out.
Let's get together and gear up for this new season where we all will apply & seek to get an admit.

Request to post your suggestions & queries for 2012 batch admission here.

Mods:Pls. direct users here to have discussion streamlined.

Count me in!! 😃

For all Aspirants to the EPGP program - last years' thread on PG is extremely insightful. Interesting discussions.

Hopefully we too will get some more participation from current students on life and times at IIM Indore for EPGP students.

Thanks for starting the thread, could you plz post last yrs' thread link here?

Hi IIM-I EPGP seniors,

Thanks for taking this initiative that will surely help epgp-2011-12 applicants in stramlining their appln.

Request u ppl to share the avg GMAT score and yrs of experience for your batch.

Regards,
Brijesh

@Seniors
I have few queries...
How many applications are received ???
How many calls the institute gives ??
Min CAT score to get a call ?
Min GMAT score to fetch a call ?
How are the placements ?
What is the expected batch size for 2011-12 ?

Thanks in Advance..

Rgds

Hi All,

The admission notification for IIM Indore - Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
(2011-2012)
is out.
Let's get together and gear up for this new season where we all will apply & seek to get an admit.

Hi All,

(2011-2012)
is out.

Bhai kya hua. I thought you had an SPJIMR admit for PGPM?
strongbow Says
Bhai kya hua. I thought you had an SPJIMR admit for PGPM?

Yes I had that. i left that due to some personal/professional reasons.
Moreover got a ding at both ISB and IIMC after interview. so now back to square 1...

Wish you all the best for IIM-I then.

Hi Arunnus

All the best to all the aspirants

Response to your queries are as below
@Seniors
I have few queries...
How many applications are received ??? - Numbers are not shared by the institute.
How many calls the institute gives ?? - Approximate ratio is 2 to 2.5 for every seat.
Min CAT score to get a call ? - This could be any number - even 95-96 percentile could be ok if u have other credentials in place.
Min GMAT score to fetch a call ? same as above - any score above 600 could get u ashort list if credentials in place.
How are the placements ? - Last year it had been slow to start but every one was placed well, this year the cycle is still on so it would take time to give comment on this..
What is the expected batch size for 2011-12 ? - Last two years it had been 42 & 40 and do not see this increasing.

Hi All,

Please post your queries at http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-of-iimi-epgp-2011-12-25062502/2490599

this is the official thread opened by students of EPGP 2010-11.

Cheers,
AFM :thumbsup:

Moderators,

Since seniors has already started a new thread, kindly delete this thread so as to maintain a single thread for all discussions.

Thanks
Arun