IIM Indore call getters - Post your queries here

Carrying the trend of helping prospective juniors, this thread is for IIMI related questioons. Any query/clarification etc post here. We are really going tight with endterms running, but we’d definitely try and answer the queries here. W…

Carrying the trend of helping prospective juniors, this thread is for IIMI related questioons.

Any query/clarification etc post here. We are really going tight with endterms running, but we'd definitely try and answer the queries here.

What more? SHoot! :)

P.S: I dont know if results are out for I. Mebbe I was quick... 😉

simpler one to strt with.. when ll i come up with calls..

are the results of iim i out ...if soo wats the link

regards

Hi all...

The results of IIM I GD/PI havent come yet. And we (PGP participants) have no knowledge about it cause the whole affair is highly secretive. So wait till the results come and then you can spam us.

All the BEST ,
Chandoo

Hi Chandoo,
Hope u remember me....I am subrahmanyam intime, vizag.....I, you and sushant sat together in ICET presentation , hyderabad!!!!!remembered....
I got until now A,C,L,K calls with a 99.53%le ....B didnot call me, I not out yet.
Please tell me something about the interviews....as to how the interviews will be...will they ask questions about vizag for me....if so, how should i tackle them? For questions regarding vizag and andhra, how and where can i get material? I am currently working in wipro in pune....
PLZ PLZ GIVE ME ANSWERS.....
Also sanjeev(iimb) and sushant (iima), if u r reading this mail, plz answer my query......
thanks,
subrahmanyam.

Hi Chandoo,
Hope u remember me....I am subrahmanyam intime, vizag.....I, you and sushant sat together in ICET presentation , hyderabad!!!!!remembered....
I got until now A,C,L,K calls with a 99.53%le ....B didnot call me, I not out yet.
Please tell me something about the interviews....as to how the interviews will be...will they ask questions about vizag for me....if so, how should i tackle them? For questions regarding vizag and andhra, how and where can i get material? I am currently working in wipro in pune....
PLZ PLZ GIVE ME ANSWERS.....
Also sanjeev(iimb) and sushant (iima), if u r reading this mail, plz answer my query......
thanks,
subrahmanyam.

Hey dude...

2 things.

1. this thread is meant for IIM I specific queries. so let it be like that :)
2. Send me a pm sometime after you got all dates clear and done with other exams (read fms/iift etc.) may be sometime in JAN 2ndweek, coz i have endterms coming in the next 3 days and then the chweet vacation.

All the best to one and all ,
Chandoo
Hey dude...

2 things.

1. this thread is meant for IIM I specific queries. so let it be like that
2. Send me a pm sometime after you got all dates clear and done with other exams (read fms/iift etc.) may be sometime in JAN 2ndweek, coz i have endterms coming in the next 3 days and then the chweet vacation.

All the best to one and all ,
Chandoo

voookeeeeyyyyyy alage kaniddammmmm

can anyone tell me the link where i can see iim-idr's gd/pi calls?

my first query on this thread......WEN will I ppl come out with results????

adios
rohit

Hi all

IIM I comes out with its results mostly arnd late evening types, atleast that's what they did last year!!

You can check out the results at the official site http://www.iimidr.ac.in

As Govar pointed out, we participants have no idea whatsoever regarding these issues

All the Best.

Regards,
Ashwin

Aah...

The wait is over. Check http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iim/pages/CATResult/CATGDResult.jsp for your result. :)

all the best

~C~

its LACKI now.... with 99.81....

And i am still hoping that iimb hasnt uploaded results of everybody.....

Finally an IIM Call for me

After having no hopes whatsoever this comes as a Really Pleasant surprise

Cheers,

Wayne

Cheers,

Wayne

Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!! Next Mod Squad assembly already happening at I ?

Sweet mate! Best of luck!

hey callgetters....

please post your result in http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/viewtopic.php?t=6527. This thread is meant for queries. dont hijack it :p

All the best ,
Chandoo

Cheers,

Wayne

CONGRATULATIONS WAYNE BHAI

Cheers

can someone tell me why i did not get and I call
Am in final year engg...frm DIT
My %iles were
net -99.74
VA-99.43
DI-96
QA-98.66
calls...BLACK..no I :!:

can someone tell me why i did not get and I call
Am in final year engg...frm DIT
My %iles were
net -99.74
VA-99.43
DI-96
QA-98.66
calls...BLACK..no I :!:

i got 99.8 overall
98.5 va
99.79 qa
95.5 di
you have not got a call (like me ) because indore is seeing only DI..one guy with80% in QA has got a call his DI is 99.46...F_$%K bad criteria
What say chandoo bond

any doctors there....calling all docs

do put me in touch with a doc if there is one there!