IIM Indore admissions update

Hey guys, just spoke to IIM Indore admissions office. Just wanted to enquire abt the admission letters and stuff like that - coz it’ll have a bearing on my resignation. :frowning: Here is the update. :: Admission letters to be uploaded today …

Hey guys, just spoke to IIM Indore admissions office. Just wanted to enquire abt the admission letters and stuff like that - coz it'll have a bearing on my resignation. :-(

Here is the update.

Admission letters to be uploaded today at 4.00 pm in the website. I guess they will be accessible using the CAT reg. no and DOB as usual. We need to fill them up and send the confirmation before the 21st this month along with a DD or cheque (?) for 20,000 Rs.

Thats about it. You also can confirm ur admission in person - they are EXTREMELY co-operative. 😁

Hi ,
U mean we wont be getting admission letters in hand??
Pramod

Hi ,
U mean we wont be getting admission letters in hand??
Pramod

Didn't quite ask that...we might or might not.

They told that we can definitely download the application and send it across .. since its kinda already late, and snail-mail is erratic at times.

HI GOVAR ,
Thanks for the info.. btw , if u r joining iim indore,, join the yahoo grp of ur class mates. Mail me [email protected] and will send u the invitation.. bye and thanx once again.. Pramod

hey guys,
Lemme introduce myself...Sandeep Khemka..2nd Year IIM I (CA Bckgrnd)...currently shuttling btwn Bby, Bnglr n Delhi...
In case u require any info..pls feel free to mail me at [email protected]
Cheers