Iim I Wl

Any idea about whether I will come with a waitlist or not? what was it like last year? Piyush

Any idea about whether I will come with a waitlist or not?

what was it like last year?

Piyush

hey piyush

Indr has already come out with a waitlist...log on to the site and check... i was hoping i wud be on the wl but am not.

neways...all the best!

neeta

Hi All..

I am among the waitlisted candidate in final admission offer of IIM I. The site is not informing the Waitlist No. and it tells to check the admission status after May21.

Can anyone confirm what are the chances of getting the final offer of admission from IIM I?

hi aryan
if you are in the first waiting list, I heard that you have a very good chance of making it into iim i. btw, i had just an i call and have made it. all the best to you...
post a mssg in the forum if you make it....

same predicament
in the wl .. doint know the number! and can we WL ppl know the source of this very gud chance thing in iimi .. cuz i dont want to have a hope hung in hell !!!
:Pawz

hey ppl not joinin I .. plz find the thread sayin ppl not joinin and support the cause of WL like me!!!!

SOS

pawz

hi,
me too in the waiting list. cud neone tell wat are the chances here.
and yes have final call from iift, ne comparisions????

hey Prapot!!!!,

where did u hear about the chances of clearing the first WL

piyush

Hi,

For any kind of queries on IIM Indore (IIM I) ... write in to for instant replies:

[email protected]

Pls pass it on to ur friends 2...

Bye

Subbu

as told by seniors

Last year the first WL had 10 people and all of them converted their call and in the second WL 2 people converted.

This year acc to me the number of people in the first WL is definitely more than 10 as 5 - 7 PGites have been Waitlisted (maybe they dont want to come out with 2nd WL), so until and unless we know the number of calls from the institute and also our WL number we are all clueless

cheers
piyush

I am also in the WL.

Biharidoctor, Guess this makes 6-8.

The list is definately nig this time around.

But the seats has also increased from 40 to 80 for Open category, so maybe there is hope.

"But the seats has also increased from 40 to 80 for Open category, so maybe there is hope." - Emperor

May sound a bit ignorant @ this but cud u clarify this - What does this Open Category Mean???? Does IIM I have quotas..This is something new to me :shock: :shock:

"But the seats has also increased from 40 to 80 for Open category, so maybe there is hope." - Emperor

May sound a bit ignorant @ this but cud u clarify this - What does this Open Category Mean???? Does IIM I have quotas..This is something new to me :shock: :shock:

IIM's have a 25% reservation quota. Last year the no. of seats were 60 which have been increased to 120.

PS : I am shocked that you didn't knew there was reservation.

Oops! Sorry.

A slight miscalculation happened.

The number of seats in the open category should be 90 and not 80 😃

Oops! Sorry.

A slight miscalculation happened.

The number of seats in the open category should be 90 and not 80 :)

the seats are actually 93 fr open and 27 otherwise.. the quota is 22.5%/ but still

i am also wl.. and it actually seem the number is quite high this time.. some guy wrote his wl number is 32.. wonder where he gotta know that ...

keep postin

pawan

Hi PPl,

It was me who posted my Wait List no.

Actually I called up IIM Indore and was accordingly informed abt the same.

Regards
GAURAV

Hi Guys,

IIM I increased its seats to 120 from the class of 03-05.

IIM I does not give out WL numbers. So chill and just wait & watch.

For any other queries feel free to contact @ [email protected]

Cheers
Vivek

Hi Guys,

IIM I increased its seats to 120 from the class of 03-05.

IIM I does not give out WL numbers. So chill and just wait & watch.

For any other queries feel free to contact @ [email protected]

Cheers
Vivek

i think it jus doest quote WL numbers .. if u call them they let u knoe ???

i m gonna do precisely the same thing ! hopin for the best !

but do u have any idea as to the number of final offers and number of wlisted ppl !

it will be of gr8 help !

PAwz

hi

jus know that the number of ppl waitlisted at indore are a whoopin hundred..
i am presumin that then the final offers wud be 120 or max 150 .... whatsay
so ppl in the top 25 range shud be safely in .. i presume !

Pawz