IIM I GD/PI Results out.

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iim/pages/CATResult/CATGDResult.jsp All the best :slight_smile: ~C~

http://www.iimidr.ac.in/iim/pages/CATResult/CATGDResult.jsp

All the best :)

~C~

Very strange...
DI - 96.42
QA - 99.11
Eng - 94.51
Overall - 99.18

Yet no I call - neither K... only C n L is the summary then...
And getting this score, was expecting 2 calls, but frm I n K!

strange!!
callls BLACK....but no I
My %iles were
net -99.74
VA-99.43
DI-96
QA-98.66

man i wanted that BLACKI

thanx chandoo bhai.

So that makes it LICK for me.... Now iam not gonna complain. I think IIMs have decided not to issue too many SIX-calls this time. So thats why we have some of these issuing calls on the basis that is beyond Our comprehension.
Last year I knew so many ppl with SIX calls.. but this time its very few.

My Scores once again:
Va : 95.17
Qa : 99.00
Di : 99.13( I might hav mixed up DI n QA %iles)....

Nett : 99.57
Working since Jun 1st 2004. Passed out from Madras Univ.

all the best........
~pradeep~

so finally it is LACK only ..

no B no I

V-93.25 Q-95.31 D-99.74 T-99.23

BACKI for me

99.53 overall

99.31 93.6 98.7

finally one call

97.87 overall

anyone with BLACKI.......

where r tdubey n others

guys....

overall 99.23

di - 89.09
quant - 97.63

verbal- 99.01

no calls from all 6 IIMs.

guess have to get less than this mark or more than 99.7 to get calls. guys with 98.xx & one odd section less that 90 have got calls but not me. dunno what to do. pls help....

LACKI for me......

I think IIMs have decided not to issue too many SIX-calls this time. So thats why we have some of these issuing calls on the basis that is beyond Our comprehension.
Last year I knew so many ppl with SIX calls.. but this time its very few.

Hmm....I dont really think there's any sound evidence to prove that all the six IIMs co-ordinate and co-relate their results....or is there???

Cheers

IIM call criteria are somettimes really weird. One possible reasonn for some of you not getting call is: u probably have a very very similar and common place profile - Like 2 work ex in a well-known software company, or a fresher etc with no much resume backking etc.

Since IIMs are looking for diverse people with mixed kinda background, they probably rejected you on this basis. But then, this could just be one of the umpteen eerie reasons!

Very strange...
DI - 96.42
QA - 99.11
Eng - 94.51
Overall - 99.18

Yet no I call - neither K... only C n L is the summary then...
And getting this score, was expecting 2 calls, but frm I n K!

THE BLACKI ARE REALLY REALLY FEW....I THINK FEWER CALLS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THIS TIME

Its LACKI for me too ...

my score

DI : 98.37
Q : 99.59
V: 95.8

Total : 99.68

got thru !! 😁
that makes it 4 for me - cbik (no a 😞 or l)

have a LACKI :thumbsup:

Seems strange but with my %ile I have got a I call.
Overall: 99.18ile
QA:80.23ile
va:99.01ile
di:99.46ile

Atleast something is better than nothing.

THISISIT

What's going on
I get A and C and K
but not B and L and I ???
99.85% is too less for these divine institutes??
man, I'm somewhere near all india 225 rank. Don't know what these people want.

I wish u all the very best of luck. Convert the calls that you've got. Hope to see many of you wherever I end up. I guess as i've only 3 calls, I'll probably cling to each of them tighter than I might have with maybe 6 calls

All the Best to Everyone who made it
Hard luck for those who didn't (I was in a similar situation last year, with people scoring less than me getting calls and me getting none). Trust me, the year passes off real fast and you'll soon be ready for 2005. Just don't give up on CAT. I didn't 😃

...Hanoz.

WHEW

Made it to I .... After the scare of B LIK were a welcome relief....
so I LACK B it is...5/6

what a day it has been.Thanks PG for the constant support and most uptodate info .Anyways a big Goodnite to all.....me exhausted.

Cheers
Kartik.

PS:Why do I get a feeling that the story is getting weirder and weirderer.First the CAT bombshell and then shocker of a shortlisting criteria...does the story end here?Does it go on to a happily ever after ending? Or is there gonna be some more unexpected and ultra unexpected turns ahead?...To find out keep watching this website...