iim cut offs for physically disabled candidates

does nebody has ne idea about the cutoffs for physically disabled candidates.

does nebody has ne idea about the cutoffs for physically disabled candidates.

Candidates who have quota (PH/SC/ST) are evaluated against candidates with similar profiles...so the competition is pretty high there as well...
One of my classmate here (under the ph quota ) had a percentile of around 95-96%. And he is extremely talented too. So take ur guess..

Regards,
Sanjeev Garuda

plzzhelp me guys...nobody is replying....
If i am a pd(physically disabled) category candidate...means if i apply in this category in CAT....can i get admission through general category....if i score good.....and are there seperate GDs for pd category candidates..??

hi puys...
I am a PWD CATEGORY student.
i gave CAT -2008 this sunday.
my scores are :-
Q: 21
DI :35
VA :0 ( as of now ; hoping for some miracle in actual result )
wht are the cuttoffs and can i expect a call from any OF THE IIM OR NITIE.

did anyone get thru this category this year...plzz share ur experience...(CAT SCORE, GD/PI EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND)...
THNKS

did anyone get thru this category this year...plzz share ur experience...(CAT SCORE, GD/PI EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND)...
THNKS

hi dj1,

I am going to right CAT 2011. And I am under pwd category. Can you tell me whether there is seperate gd-pi for pwd candidates or are they clubed with normal candidates? also i wanted to knw if there is some kind of seperate medical tests taht we have to undergo there again at IIMs?
hi dj1,

I am going to right CAT 2011. And I am under pwd category. Can you tell me whether there is seperate gd-pi for pwd candidates or are they clubed with normal candidates? also i wanted to knw if there is some kind of seperate medical tests taht we have to undergo there again at IIMs?

please see the date of post above u its 2 yrs old
and yes there are seprate gd-pi for category student

send me a private message i you wanna know anything else

For info about cut offs visit