IIM CALCUTTA WAT PI EXPERIENCES 2017-19

A group to share the WAT PI experiences for IIM Calcutta 2017-19 batch

Interviews are starting tomorrow?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rvUuJiz7QGlaxq1DRa5Y9mQUdRUpEJ_5FXWXr7oeZRo/edit#gid=0 

Please use this google doc (WAT PI TRACKER) to enter your info. helpful to determine our chance  and future batches. 

Snippets updated

Anybody done with interviews yet? Can share the experiences

Guys, anyone from Electronics and communication background here? If yes, please share your interview questions here :) 

Yaar koi toh share karo interview experience.

Hi guys, can you share the interview experience if you're done with your interview?

Anyone wants to get added to a OBC WhtsAp group for iim and FMS callgetter. Pm me Ur numbers along with your percentile

Did anyone have a stress interview? Does IIM-C usually do that?

How many C calls this time?

IIM C WAT/PI Experience:

WAT: Crimes against women like rape/molestation are increasing. What do you think is the reason? What can be done to improve the situation?

PI: Very short PI.

You seem to have very good grades , why not do a phd in electronics?

Why MBA?

What parents are doing, a little bit about father's company

They went completely into my extra curriculars.

I had mentioned music and playing guitar. They asked about favourite guitarists, bands.

Did bob dylan deserve the nobel prize in literature?

For the other people in my panel:

Current affairs, international current affairs, history of their state was asked.

In math taylor series was asked

Waitlist ncobc 83...is it possible to convert??

Hi folks , I need a help from you guys. I'm planing to write CAT 17 with academics (10th-90.2%, 12th-70.2%, BE-6.8).Do I stand any chance for IIM C with a good percentile ? Please Advise ...