IIM Calcutta PGPEX V ASPIRANTS - Batch 5

Hello PUYS. IIMC PGPEX IV is over now :: Its time for the next batch. The admission process for the next batch starts from aroun May-June when you can download the brochure. (Am I right??). Anybody Interested? I will also create a goog…

Hello PUYS.

IIMC PGPEX IV is over now Its time for the next batch. The admission process for the next batch starts from aroun May-June when you can download the brochure. (Am I right??).

Anybody Interested? I will also create a google spreadsheet once this thread becomes more active. I think that will be around April-May 2010.

BTW. Anybody with any input on IIMC PGPEX please go ahead and post it.

Any advice by veterans (Alums, Current Students and Those who got dinged before..) is most welcome.

Its so silent on this post and IIMC website this year, while its only 2.5 months to submit application.

Puys,
Last year it started by this time i.e, 11th May and Last Day was 31st July.

May be this time dates would be extended.Nos. of seats were 54.

Puys,
Last year it started by this time i.e, 11th May and Last Day was 31st July.

May be this time dates would be extended.Nos. of seats were 54.

Yeah, it had started on 9th of May last year, and this year no information whatsoever till now. Wonder why most of these institutes are changing their admission cycle dates - ISB, IIMA and now IIMC also seems to follow suit. In a way it is good I think - gives more time to concentrate in the latter part of the year on other institutes, if one wishes.
IIMB is yet to announce, but I guess it will be from July. I will be a first-time applicant though for the IIMs' PGPX programs - had lost out last year due to some unavoidable circumstances - will be keenly following PG!
Yeah, it had started on 9th of May last year, and this year no information whatsoever till now. Wonder why most of these institutes are changing their admission cycle dates - ISB, IIMA and now IIMC also seems to follow suit. In a way it is good I think - gives more time to concentrate in the latter part of the year on other institutes, if one wishes.
IIMB is yet to announce, but I guess it will be from July. I will be a first-time applicant though for the IIMs' PGPX programs - had lost out last year due to some unavoidable circumstances - will be keenly following PG!

Hi Rishi,
I want to correct you, it was indeed 11th May only, one can see from the website which they have not updated :o. Here's the link IIMC PGPEX Program

Its not online and after downloading application form one need to courier hard copy of it !

All the Best for your apps !!
Hi Rishi,
I want to correct you, it was indeed 11th May only, one can see from the website which they have not updated :o. Here's the link IIMC PGPEX Program

Its not online and after downloading application form one need to courier hard copy of it !

All the Best for your apps !!

Pnds_ggn, I stand corrected! :)
Don't know why I thought I saw May 9th. And thanks!

Puys,
As current batch student has opened a thread exclusively for IIMC(PGPEX)-1 Year.

We all can queries regarding the PGPEX V admission process, course structure, batch profile, life @ IIMC and any other relevant query. Application process for PGPEX V would be starting soon as pointed by current batch student.

Here's the link: http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/international-indian-mba-schools-accepting/54142-admission-process-iimc-pgpex-v.html#post2123335

Rgds,

Dear Seniors,
Any pointers about the avg gmat score, typical batch size of the current batch
Regards
Ady

Deal All,

I am an applicant based in California and have a question on the application fee. The application form states that the amount should be $100. I checked with SBI out here and they mentioned that the demand draft will be in INR, i.e. SBI will convert the dollar amount into Rupees and make the draft in INR. Is that what needs to be done?

Any international applicant has faced this issue?

Thanks,
Ritesh