IIM C PGDBA 2020-22 Aspirants

This is a group for the candidates aspiring for the PGDBA exam for 2020-22.Interested candidates can view and post their experiences

Hi Is anyone from kolkata planning to appear for PGDBA 2019.Then we can jointly study and exchange infos.Please contact me at 9748453036

are there any coaching centers that help in its exam and interview preparation?

Question about eligibility.

My percentage in four years of engineering is 68%, 61%, 64%, 68% and therefore the aggregate of four years is also greater than 60. But in a couple of semesters I had 58% and 59%.

The eligibility criteria just says "10+2+4 : Minimum of 60% marks, or CGPA 6.5 on a 10-point scale, or equivalent, in the BS/B Tech/BE or equivalent Level " 

So I think my low marks in those semesters don't matter and I'm eligible for applying. Correct?

If anybody here has applied to PGDBA before, do they check if each semesters marks qualify eligibility criteria? Or just the aggregate score over four years?

Any prep aid / coaching available for PGDBA in Pune? For written test and / or mock interview?

Hey! Anybody preparing for pgdba 2019 in Gurgaon or Delhi NCR? We can prepare taking each other's help.

Hello guys. Anyone from Kerala? Any tips on preparation? Any info books or other resources that might help?

Attend a Free Workshop on How to Crack the IIMs,S.P. jain and other Top B schools by Harvard And S.P. Jain scholars being conducted tomorrow and on the coming Sunday for all aspiring MBA students appearing CAT 2018,NMAT 2018,SNAP,CMAT 2019 and CET 2019. The workshop will give you insights about changes seen in the paper and Information about Top colleges and HOW to crack them!To GET your how sorted. THE WORKSHOP HIGHLIGHTS: 1.GET ONE TO ONE MENTORED BY HARVARD ALUMNI. 2.GET PRO TIPS 3.PROFILE BUILDING ORGANIZED BY CATKING.CALL on 8291145011 FOR FREE REGISTRATION

Hi guys, Greetings.

I'm not sure if I'm OBC or general. Is there somebody here who is knowledgeable about reservation rules? The official website for OBC also seems to be down...

Please message me personally or post in this thread.

Hi anyone from.chennai preparing to share info please pm me

Hi, Anyone in Pune preparing for this?

We can help one another in certain ways.

Can anyone tell me regarding placement criteria ? I mean how much percentage you should have in 10th, 12th, UG and PG?

Anyone in Bangalore preparing for PGDBA 2019?

I want to know from where to get the study material for pgdba.

Can anyone kindly share the previous year question papers of this exam. Thanks in advance!!

any chat group created for pgdba 2019?

anyone from delhi ncr preparing for pgdba 2019?

Follow this link to join my group: https://chat.whats app.com/63pIORI5c3AKXfgGhKZnvS (Remove space)

Guys I am currently enrolled in PGDBA program (2018-2020). So if you have any queries you can ask me. Thanks

http://qr.ae/TUGRrE