IIM C and IIM L Waitlists ????

Sorry to open a new thread for this, but this would have got lost in the existing threads… IIM C and L have not announced any waitlists. Atleast, nobody seems to have been waitlisted. Can any of the seniors / aspirants give an idea of what…

Sorry to open a new thread for this, but this would have got lost in the existing threads....

IIM C and L have not announced any waitlists. Atleast, nobody seems to have been waitlisted. Can any of the seniors / aspirants give an idea of what's the scene ? Are they planning to come out with waitlists, or have they taken care of all that in the final calls itself ( sounds rather weird to me ) ?

Am in a desperate situation...... have achieved the incredibly unbelievable feat of being chucked by A, C, L and K, and waitlisted in I.

I need to know whats the chance of C and L coming out with waiting lists sometime in the future.

Cheers,
Harshad

Hey,

I don't about IIMC. But IIML brought out a wait list last year. If i remember right they had waitlisted 430 ppl last year, but the waitlist cleared only till around 90 or 100 odd (Not sure of the exact number). It was brought out some 3 or 4 days after the main list was out.

Sorry to open a new thread for this, but this would have got lost in the existing threads....

IIM C and L have not announced any waitlists. Atleast, nobody seems to have been waitlisted. Can any of the seniors / aspirants give an idea of what's the scene ? Are they planning to come out with waitlists, or have they taken care of all that in the final calls itself ( sounds rather weird to me ) ?

Am in a desperate situation...... have achieved the incredibly unbelievable feat of being chucked by A, C, L and K, and waitlisted in I.

I need to know whats the chance of C and L coming out with waiting lists sometime in the future.

Cheers,
Harshad

Sorry to disappoint u.
But as far as C is concerned, there is no custom of w8ing list as per my fren there.
They give more number of offer letters than the no of seats available, expecting a few ppl to drop out.
It is an ideal thing in the sense that there is no w8 involved, it is either u r in or out. No question of w8ing for others to drop out to get a confirmation for your result.
But I wonder, how they manage it without much variation in the no of seats across the years.
Hey,

I don't about IIMC. But IIML brought out a wait list last year. If i remember right they had waitlisted 430 ppl last year, but the waitlist cleared only till around 90 or 100 odd (Not sure of the exact number). It was brought out some 3 or 4 days after the main list was out.

IIM L Waitlist - last rank converted was 125 :).
Hope they come out with it this yr too.

ATB - Harshad

Me too achieved the same feat with rejects from A, C, I, L :neutral:
and waitlisted in K
Me too achieved the same feat with rejects from A, C, I, L :neutral:
and waitlisted in K

oh thats bad.. but hope u get in L..
By the way,till wat wl number in I was converted??
Thankz,
Lynxfan

So if i've correctly understood this, there'll be quite a few people who'd got a L reject NOW and who's status might change to waitlisted in a few days... correct ?

dont wanna doubt you arun, but did the waitlist for L definitely come out 3-4 days later. i need to know so then i might keeping hoping a bit.......

and did K last year also give waitlist numbers ? because they gave final calls to some people who werent on the waiting list....

Harshad

My friend had a w/l of 9 in IIMC last year. She couldnt get into C...

krishsuraj Says
My friend had a w/l of 9 in IIMC last year. She couldnt get into C...

hey krish....can u tell us when IIM L will come out with the waitlist??.....

as per i understand from the above posts IIML didnt came with a waitlist and we the losers can still hope for some light from IIML.
Sorry to say ourself a loser but what elsecan be said to a person who scored 99.72%ile in CAT and didnt make it to IIM or MDI.

Sorry for hurting anyone.

So if i've correctly understood this, there'll be quite a few people who'd got a L reject NOW and who's status might change to waitlisted in a few days... correct ?

dont wanna doubt you arun, but did the waitlist for L definitely come out 3-4 days later. i need to know so then i might keeping hoping a bit.......

and did K last year also give waitlist numbers ? because they gave final calls to some people who werent on the waiting list....

Harshad

I am prety sure it came 3 or 4 days later last year. Coz, even i was waitlisted last year, but couldn't convert

well...wait for some is over

L waitlist is out...ATB
me W/l 62

Me not in the waitlist as well!!! :|

am joining K in any case.. there goes my last hope of staying in the fray of my home town IIM

All the best to all the waitlisters!

Hey can u tell me the link for IIM L waitlist?????/

Waitlist Link:

Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow

Hey...even im not wait listed..Hehe...

Am off to gods own campus...party time in kerala backwaters.....

Even me not waitlisted

Off to God's own campus

Wonder why i haven't got the letter yet :neutral:

Mridul

Even me not waitlisted

Off to God's own campus

Wonder why i haven't got the letter yet :neutral:

Mridul

Hey i guess we guys were destined to join gods own Kampus!!!!!...datz why i guess you, me n anarchy havnt been waitlisted...lolzzz

PS:even i havn'y got the letter as yet..

IIM C : Official word : No waitlists 'as of now', confirming seniors views.

IIM L : Waitlist out.... but very strange, only 2 people from PG have made it to the waitlist so far..... one on this thread and raghavmadan on the L results thread.

either a lot of people who've got in elsewhere have not bothered to check, or nobody knows about it yet. still, its been hours after its out and only 2 people......... looks like its a really tiny waitlist....

me not in the L waiting too........... so only hope is the IIM I waitlist, which is as random as it can ge......

Harshad