IIM C 2008-2010: Final Results!

IIM C results are out!!! IIM Calcutta Admissions All the best!!! ::

IIM C results are out!!!!

IIM Calcutta Admissions

All the best!!!!

Made it..

me in the waiting list....
Your name appears on the waiting list of candidates interviewed for admission to the post graduate programme(s) of IIM Calcutta. Please contact the Admissions Office at [email protected] only after 19.05.08

Can anyone help out why didn't they give the waiting no..........

Got through C....

hi all

Got thru IIM C- PGDCM

cat07 - 99.62

calls- LACKI

converts- C (PGDCM)

no matter wat r other results .. joining C..

C rox.. gd luck to all

Flunked royally

Yippieeeeeeeee !!!! Got through C - Both PGDM & PGDCM

Its tme yo PARRRRRTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY HARRRRRRDDDDDDDDD

:))

Me also in, cant express my feeling now. Could hold back my tears....

Cat - 99.85
Calls - LACKI

PGP ADMISSION RESULTS Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to the post graduate programme(s) of IIM Calcutta as stated below : NAME : ANKUSH JAIN TEST REGISTRATON NUMBER : 5441213 Programme Selected :PGDM The offer letter for admision with detailed Terms and Conditions will reach you shortly

got admission offer

PGP ADMISSION RESULTS Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to the post graduate programme(s) of IIM Calcutta as stated below : NAME : GALI SREEDHAR TEST REGISTRATON NUMBER : 9110812 Programme Selected :PGDM The offer letter for admision with detailed Terms and Conditions will reach you shortly
Disclaimer : This Electronically Generated Information Does Not Have Any Legal Validity.

Both PGDM & PGDCM. Happiest Day of my life......

Anirban

Hi abhishek

Generally IIMC doesn't comes out with the waiting list at all. Last year there was no waiting list (All were confirmed calls). This year they may have decided to come up with the waiting list. Probably u would get to know ur waiting list status only after sending the email to the concerned authority

I made it to C

Both PGDM & PGDCM

Wait Listed!!! :(

Anyway makes my ABC choice easier... So far its B

Got through IIMC 😃 .

Got through IIMC - PGDM .

Made it to C as well.

That's two in two - B and C 😃

Congos to all who made it!!! good times rolling again

n others bhai just lil bit more wait!!! ALL THE BEST :thumbsup:

Hey!

Looks like its gonna rain treats now.!!

I see a lot of familiar faces converting their calls.

Heartiest Congrats to all of 'em.

Through !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit... This is unbelievable... congos to others as well man... :)damn i cant believe it... thanks to evrybody guys... oh god