IIM Bangalore EPGP - 2021-22 Admissions (Official Thread)

Official Thread for EPGP aspirants. Get all the details about IIM Bangalore EPGP Fees, Eligibility, Placements and much more from our MBA section.

Has anyone received interview call yet?

Has anyone received an interview call for EPGP admissions class of 2021? 

The interview calls have started rolling out. Congratulations to those who received invites.

If you require mock interviews with alumni, PM me. 

Regards, 

Tridisha

Anyone knows when to expect R1 results?

A vital component of the IIMB EPGP’s application is the Statement of Purpose (SoP) that is required to be submitted. An SOP is in essence, an introduction and background of your profile to the Admissions Committee. It is imperative to compose a good SOP as it is the only essay type question prompt in the application and drives the interview.  Read our blog here and reach out to us on [email protected] in case of any queries.

https://strategy4gmat.com/blog.aspx?blogid=IIMB-EPGP-Statement-of-Purpose

I have applied in round 2 for EPGP. When will we be informed for rejection or acceptance of our application and how ( Email or checking the website ) 

Congratulation to all those who received the shortlist for IIM B admission interviews today.

Prepare well for the interviews, The interviews are primarily a conversation/discussion to see your fit for the program. Remember to focus on commonly asked questions (Why MBA, Why IIM B, future aspirations) and on profile specific questions (projects you have done, achievements, and anything else mentioned on your application).

For mock interviews with IIM B alumni, feel free to PM me. (very limited slots left)

Regards,
Tridisha

I have received my interview and writing ability test (WAT) invite for R2 admissions. What topics and how much time is given for the writing test?

does anybody got admission today in round 2?

Any updates on the results today ?

Results got out. Congratulations to all who got selected for R2

Any updates on R3 shortlist?

If you are keen to get your profile reviewed for IIM A, B, C and ISB or have any questions on the application process, feel free to Post or Ping me. 

-Tridisha (IIM B, EPGP)

Are you wondering what it takes to be accepted by top MBA programs? Get a complimentary profile evaluation: Send your professional resume and GMAT score to [email protected] or WhatsApp to +917604907484