IIM Bangalore Boasting Highest Pay Package- Ethical?

This year highest Pay package (claimed by IIM B- 86 lacs approx.)offered to IIMB student . Obviously, it is attracting the mass people to MBA institutes. Everyone is joining rat race. anyway what concerns me most is - by disclosing the name of t…

This year highest Pay package (claimed by IIM B- 86 lacs approx.)offered to IIMB student . Obviously, it is attracting the mass people to MBA institutes. Everyone is joining rat race.
anyway what concerns me most is - by disclosing the name of tht lucky rat, the institute is indirectly preparing coffin for him.
wht i blv tht .. Top rung bskools r unconsciosly seducing underworld gangs towards corporate sector- hence shifting focus frm bollywood stars to corporate employees with highest pay package .
its unethical to harp without knowing the consequences...

views r invited

I think placements has become the deciding criteria now , wen a student chooses his B-skool...
say this years batch.... i dont think ppl will be in two minds bout wether to join B or C... they will end up choosing the former.... IIM B thus has come out of this whole exercise with its brand stronger and better than b4.... so in a way the big press conferences etc are justified...
plus these guys have foreign placements in london and NY.... i wonder wether the underworlds extortive arms will follow them there...

we have already had a thread on similar lines ...

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/shud-b-schools-disclose-highest-salaries-25014697

i hope ur query is also on the same line??

This year highest Pay package (claimed by IIM B- 86 lacs approx.)offered to IIMB student . Obviously, it is attracting the mass people to MBA institutes. Everyone is joining rat race.
anyway what concerns me most is - by disclosing the name of tht lucky rat, the institute is indirectly preparing coffin for him.
wht i blv tht .. Top rung bskools r unconsciosly seducing underworld gangs towards corporate sector- hence shifting focus frm bollywood stars to corporate employees with highest pay package .
its unethical to harp without knowing the consequences...

views r invited

I find this thread similar to:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/shud-b-schools-disclose-highest-salaries-25014697

If u agree, plz continue the discusion there :)

Cheers!

thanks dear