iim b results

hi guyz…one of my friend called pooja had called up at 4.00 and said that her aunt whose working at iim b told her that the results r gona be out between jan 5tha and latest by jan10th :slight_smile: i cant write anymore on the topic as im SHIT SCARED…

hi guyz.......one of my friend called pooja had called up at 4.00 and said that her aunt whose working at iim b told her that the results r gona be out between jan 5tha and latest by jan10th
:) i cant write anymore on the topic as im SHIT SCARED!!!!!
BINGO

hi@###$@%,

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had just finished my tea. Now, this news!! are u damn sure about this?????????????

reply fast i am dying,

bye,
hemanth

Now, this news!! are u damn sure about this?????????????

Bingo has tons of people at IIMB. If its IIMB news, you can trust Bingo all the way.

Hi...
bingo is the man...and i am sure some one else is clinching his fists...what say bharath.
My goodness thats jst another fortnight....am jst dying...this news certainly washes away any of our new year's party plans if any...

Bingo likes to scare the friggin bejeezuz outta us every once in a while by updating us with the 'insider stuff'

Hi !
Thx a lot for ruining my sleep for the next 10 days or so. Bingo, i am going to skin u alive the next time i see u
And if IIM-B results r going 2 b out by Jan 5th, the others will b out soon afterwards, right ? Any clue abt how B is looking at applns this yr ? Any shocks like last year ? Will they also do an SP ? I sure hope not !
Ravi

whose working at iim b told her that the results r gona be out between jan 5tha and latest by jan10th

Thanx Bingo - I am waiting for another post from you abt IIM-B already having announced the results !

Thanx Bingo - I am waiting for another post from you abt IIM-B already having announced the results !

Hmm looks like Suj, u downed couple of drinks more than u wud have normally liked

Morpheus
http://202.41.106.8/cat/

Now that the time is close... I couldn't help posting it

So now you people have a URL to hammer :wink:

hey hold on ...pagal ... the link says pgp 2002-2004 !
:D
hey hold on ...pagal ... the link says pgp 2002-2004 !
:D

hi allwin,

Seeing your post , i checked the link and entered my number. I have XAT tomorrow and you gave me such a heart attack.

Thanks to gsh, I realised the link is for 2002-2004.

Thanks gsh,

regards,
hemanth

Now pagal did i play spoilsport?

LOL ! I had intended to get everyone hyper & sweaty !

You know what Pagal, lots of folks here have a weak heart! If anyone does die of a heart attack- your ass would be nailed, and guess what "THE EVIDENCE IS HERE" Hahahahahha

Manduks

LOL .. I tried .. but well..

I just tried IIMB's site.. and it's real slooooooooooooow.. That could mean that either the results are out.. or people are hammering the URL coz they think its out.

Beware

I just tried IIMB's site.. and it's real slooooooooooooow.. That could mean that either the results are out.. or people are hammering the URL coz they think its out.

Maybe the Junta's trying to know the Dates for "Unmaad 2003",IIMB's Inter-Collge Cul-Fest

Anil

Hey Bingo.. Call up IIMB and update us with the news !

hi guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz finally some good news from my side!!!!!!! im sure will make u relax fora coupla more weeks :)
i mailed iim cal guyz and they said the results weuld come in the first week of feb
i called up iimb guyz in order to end our speculation drama and the madame out there said the result processing is not even half way through......and there is no way any of the iims could declare the results before feb or the earliest would be jan last week
so chill out guyz:drinking:.,.......... its booze time again :angel::bday:

i called up iimb guyz in order to end our speculation drama and the madame out there said the result processing is not even half way through......and there is no way any of the iims could declare the results before feb or the earliest would be jan last week

What an anticlimax !