IIM B PGP Batch of 2010 : Queries and Discussion

Hey everyone, This a thread dedicated to those who made it to The Place to B!!! Here, we can interact with the seniors and ask them questions about anything ranging from hostels to food to laptops to activities et al! *Please post in yo…

Hey everyone,

This a thread dedicated to those who made it to The Place to B!!! Here, we can interact with the seniors and ask them questions about anything ranging from hostels to food to laptops to activities et al!

Please post in your profiles (Name, Undergrad degree & branch, Work-ex & Location) here so that we can get to know each other better.

Please keep discussions regarding results to the results thread..
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iim-b-pgpm-final-results-2008-10-25031183

Disclaimer: This thread in on the following lines..
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iimb-pgp-2009-batch-queries-and-discussions-25022841

Let me start.. :biggrin:

Name: Parul Bajaj
Undergrad: BSc. Microbiology
Work ex: 0
Joining IIM B for sure!!!

PS: I've fallen in love with Gronsieur Meen.. the only one who can understand my feelings!!!!!!

Name: Ajeet Kumar
Undergrad: B.Tech Mechanical engineering(IITD)
Work ex: 4.5 Years at Infy and 2 months at Siemens
Joining IIM B

Although I can't believe this till I get letter 😁

Name: Ankit Bajaj
Undergrad: B Tech from NITJ
Work Ex: 21 months@Wipro

Name: Karthik Rangarajan
Undergrad: B.E (Hons.) Electronics & Instrumentation
Work ex: 2 Years at Oracle Solutions Services India Pvt. Ltd.

Best wishes to all!

Name : Samina Bano
Grad : B -Tech Computer Science
Work ex : 31 months @ Texas Instruments and 1 day @ insilica

Joining IIMB

Join the orkut community..

http://www.orkut.com/Community.aspx?cmm=51722418

Thanks to mohitbehl for starting the same..

Name : Mohit Behl
B.E.(Marine Engg.)
Work ex 3 years BP Shipping

Rohit Choudhry
Fresher, IIT Roorkee(Computer Science)
Have all calls. Waiting for the other results.
Undecided about joining.

Name : Samina Bano
Grad : B -Tech Computer Science
Work ex : 31 months @ Texas Instruments and 1 day @ insilica

Joining IIMB

hey samina..we had gd/pi together ..i told u tht surely u ll convert it ..now time for treat gal...leela palace waiting

cheers

@ typhoon : Thanks you remember 8-) . Congrats to you too 😃 I guess you have all 6 calls if I am not mistaken...

Also puys , how about adding our career interest ie why MBA stuff also in the posts. I understand we are sick of answering the same question 100 times during gd/pi, however it's different here.. more real I say.

We all have some aspirations driving us to IIMs which are just a means to achieve them and not the destination. It will be really great to find ppl with similar aspirations...

Please don't groan if you don't like the idea :-|

@ typhoon : Thanks you remember 8-) . Congrats to you too 😃 I guess you have all 6 calls if I am not mistaken...

Also puys , how about adding our career interest ie why MBA stuff also in the posts. I understand we are sick of answering the same question 100 times during gd/pi, however it's different here.. more real I say.

We all have some aspirations driving us to IIMs which are just a means to achieve them and not the destination. It will be really great to find ppl with similar aspirations...

Please don't groan if you don't like the idea :-|

Superb Idea definitely. :)

One can write "open to anything" if they have not decided yet on their career paths.

Please edit in the actual profile posted and add this too instead of making a new post.

To start with...

I have plans to set up MFIs (microfinance instituitions) and NGOs .

What about you ???

Hey Junta!
Firstly Congos to all the people who have made it..Its been a long and tiring journey, but yeah the wait would have definitely been worth it

And secondly I dont see any of my batchmates here (am from the 07-09 batch), but dont worry. Its only cause we have been busy with our internships et al..will try to get in a few people here (if they dont come in before that!!)

And btw its now the time to party!!So get out there and do all the partying you can..And yeah get some sleep too..u ll find out why once u get here

Cheers,

Hey Junta!
Firstly Congos to all the people who have made it..Its been a long and tiring journey, but yeah the wait would have definitely been worth it

And secondly I dont see any of my batchmates here (am from the 07-09 batch), but dont worry. Its only cause we have been busy with our internships et al..will try to get in a few people here (if they dont come in before that!!)

And btw its now the time to party!!So get out there and do all the partying you can..And yeah get some sleep too..u ll find out why once u get here

Cheers,

PG without IIMB Seniors?????????
Here you go!!!!!!!!
Hearty congratulations to all final converts.
Enjoy yourelves for the next two months.You really deserve it!!!!!!!
Pls post your profiles on this thread and also any questions you may have.We will ensure that they are answered

Congrats once again!!!!!!!!

@prahlad, ellipsis n other seniors......
i'd request u to join the orkut community fr 2008-2010 batch as well to guide us n answer sm queries tht we ppl might hv
link is there in my signature
thanks 😃

Name: Bharat Bhushan
Undergrad :Mining Engg from ISM,Dhanbad
Workex: 3 years at orica mining services

i too see myself working with some microfinance institutions 5 yrs down the line........have read somewhere that a course on microfinance management is offered at IIMB......if it is true then i wud love to join it.........

Name: Kapil Choudhary
Undergrad: Dual Degree - BTech Mechanical + MTech Computer Integrated Manufacturing (IITB)
Work ex: 0
Joining IIM B