IIM Ahmedabad 2020-2022 Admission Queries [Unofficial]

This is the unofficial group created to resolve queries regarding admission to IIM Ahmedabad

Hii,I just mailed the admission office regarding declaration of results. They are not going to declare results this week and the delay is expected.

When can we expect FABM result?

The reply from IIMB.  

Due to the prevailing Covid-19 conditions in the country, all the activities in the institute have slowed down.  We can decide the result announcement date, after the lockdown period.    

Admissions, IIMB 

*Useful for deferred candidates*

Tentatively PGP 2020-22 session has been planned to begin in the fourth week of June. 

- Admissions Office, IIMA

Just came across this on IIM A's website. Results expected on 8th May. 

For normalised CAT score in the selection criteria, our CAT score would be divided by 300 or 251? x/300*25 or x/251*25?

Hey, people here who gave IIM Kozhikode PI, can you please share your experience in brief?

Important Update for MBA/PGDM by AICTE Check the video here --> https://youtu.be/aCk90VxkrgE

hi i m  CM from central bank of india ahmedabad wish you all the best for addmission result will be annouce by IIM ahmedabad tommorrow

Are you guys pumped up for the result? Or is anxiety kicking in. Dont worry, relax now ab aap kuch nahi kar sakte hai, saari mehnat ho gyi hai. Just keep calm and wait, good luck everyone!

• Chill hai apun
  • Fati padi hai
  • Dont care

0 voters

Main site slow ho gayi hai 🙈 

Best of luck to everyone 💪💪 Sabhi ka ho jae bc 👍

IIM A results are out people!

Anyone received result updates from IIM B or IIM C? 

Greetings from the Mentorship Cell of IIMA. Congrats to the Converts! 

How is your result?

• Selected
  • Rejected
  • Waitlisted

0 voters

Dear all, for people who have been selected, a hearty congratulations! Please do join the group. Ping me for any queries

Hi, What is the waitlist movement in IIM A. I have got a waitlist no of 13 in GEN category, any chances of conversion? Also, by when would we get to know the waitlist movement details?

Wait list no 4 in ST category ! What are the chances?

• Low hopes
  • Rejection
  • Will Convert eventually

0 voters