iim a summers

hi guyz…this is unofficial news from one of my friends at iim a it seems day0 and day1 placements for summers at iim a are over and all foreign companies opted only for commerce freshers…none of them even wanted to consider non commerce…

hi guyz....this is unofficial news from one of my friends at iim a
it seems day0 and day1 placements for summers at iim a are over and all foreign companies opted only for commerce freshers.......none of them even wanted to consider non commerce grads.....as well as commerce grads with work ex
it seems only one company among the many shortlisted four engineering freshers but didnt select them.................they r lookin purely at freshers with commerce or bbm background.........now if this is any indication regarding how the final placements might go.....we may see some variations in the selection procedure................but again contrary to that .......my friend at iimb says on day0 about 12 foreign assainments came in and only iit people made it n nobody else...........now what????
my mind is blanck..........any comments and analyisis on this guyz?
all have a nice day.......gota busy day today.......with some guest faculty supposedly taking the whole day.........and an appointment with the doc in the evening......so i guess il check my mails only inbetween.......say around 4.30........catchya guyz later
ciao
bingo

those were the days :)
now its just the number crunchers who delve the economy who get a break 😉

now its just the number crunchers who delve the economy who get a break ;)

FYI.Its a 7 year old thread. Wud appreciate if , u wudnt dig up such old threads.
now its just the number crunchers who delve the economy who get a break ;)

hi DEVILISHANGEL,

this is an old thread.please refrain from digging out old stuff.

mods,please do the needful.

People search for avenues to Spam :-)...Thread Closed