IIM-A-PGP PMP(2009-2010)-III: Interview Shortlist and beyond

Hi Friends This new thread is for PGP PMP-III to post their profiles, interview dates, location etc. and also to discuss interview preparations. This thread would then be a source of shortlisted batch profiles which would be helpful for …

Hi Friends

This new thread is for PGP PMP-III to post their profiles, interview dates, location etc. and also to discuss interview preparations.

This thread would then be a source of shortlisted batch profiles which would be helpful for next year's aspirants.

Thanks
cfaking

PGP-PMP: One-Year Post Graduate Programme in Public Management & Policy : FAQs

PGP-PMP: One-Year Post Graduate Programme in Public Management & Policy :
The Programme PGP-PMP: One-Year Post Graduate Programme in Public Management & Policy : Placement
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pmp/pmp_placement_brochure.pdf
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pmp/PGP-PMP_Placement_Report_2007.pdf

Hi PGP PMP-ians
Monday(3rd Nov)is the last date
who else is applying to PGP PMP-III?

regards

Hi Cfaking,

700/11 yrs (3.5 years in corporate and 7.5 years in State Police Service.)
Got a ding after interview in PGPX.
Applied in hurry yesterday in the night and sent my application in a bad shape. But, today the date is extended to 17th. Now thinking of sending a new application.

Hi PGP PMP-ians
Monday(3rd Nov)is the last date
who else is applying to PGP PMP-III?

regards

Any information on number of applications received?

Ramki
Great profile indeed!!
Wonder why PGPX did not take you:o
What about PGPEX ?
Yes, surprised to see low response:innocent: of PGP-PMP-III and subsequent extension of date.
I believe the course is amazingly good(had it not been sponsored by DoPT)
extension is becoz of DoPT side delay?
Anyway, I will not be DoPT sponsored
also getting ready for the specialized test
Are you applying to ISB?
I am also applying with 590 GMAT
regards

Hi Cfaking,

700/11 yrs (3.5 years in corporate and 7.5 years in State Police Service.)
Got a ding after interview in PGPX.
Applied in hurry yesterday in the night and sent my application in a bad shape. But, today the date is extended to 17th. Now thinking of sending a new application.

i also applied on 3rd morning , online ,but has not received any confirmtion or acknowledgement from IIMA. Generally they are quick in sending this stuff. But my application (since it is online) seems to be in bad shape.

Since date is extended ,is it a good idea to send a proper hard copy . Since i have time now , will it be a problem in case i change SOP , job responsibilites etc ?

singlap,
Mail the Manager, PGP-PMP with your query.
I got my receipt within 48 hrs of sending it online

Btw, latest batch profile(2nd batch,class of 2009) is here
http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/pmp/pmp_placement_brochure.pdf

i also applied on 3rd morning , online ,but has not received any confirmtion or acknowledgement from IIMA. Generally they are quick in sending this stuff. But my application (since it is online) seems to be in bad shape.

Since date is extended ,is it a good idea to send a proper hard copy . Since i have time now , will it be a problem in case i change SOP , job responsibilites etc ?

Singlap,
I also had sent application in a bad shape in the last moment and wanted to send a fresh application with changed sop & responsibilities. I called pmp office to clarify. Some lady responded and told that I can send a fresh copy before deadline. Still it is better to confirm by mail.

i am also in the pool ,

Retail , / 7 years / 710 ,

Reject at PGPX

THNX

Mouse

Hi Friends,

I have few doubts about this program so I need your help.

1) I can't find anywhere in IIM-A site that last date has been changed, can someone please tell me how you come to know that last date has been extended.

2) I am not able to find the word document of the form. Only pdf format is available on website.

3) I am in US, so does anyone has any idea if I can give a telephonic interview.

Thanks

It is mentioned in the scrolling bar at the top of the website

Hi Friends,

1) I can't find anywhere in IIM-A site that last date has been changed, can someone please tell me how you come to know that last date has been extended.

2) I am not able to find the word document of the form. Only pdf format is available on website.

3) I am in US, so does anyone has any idea if I can give a telephonic interview.

Thanks

Hi I worked as administrative medical officer for 4yrs, taluk health officer for 1 yr and trained at NIMHANS for the post of district mental health program officer. I have total 8yrs 10 months experience as a doctor more in public health.
My gmat score is 640
Do u think I am the right person to apply to PMP. Please guide me.

I have resigned from government service and own a hospital.

Dr harish

Apart from E-PGP, you should (If not) definitely apply to ISB and PGP-PMP.
They all will love Diversity of yours.
ISB has 10 Doctors(one aged 55) in the batch of 2009
Doctor will certainly add to diversity

drharish Says
I have resigned from government service and own a hospital.

You can also contact one current student(just see the FAQ. His email id is there)
He is from Current (IInd) batch and was from USA

If you find difficulty in downloading the form, just ping me again

Hi Friends,

Thanks

Thanks cfaking. I am glad u replied me. I am very much interested in doing a management program. I was more worried about my score. Thanks again for confidence boosting advise. I will start my application process from nowonwards.

With 640, you will get call from ISB, surely
work on yr strong essays
you can check the profile here
Radhika Vasanthakumar
? ISB now mirrors diverse skills Mba India Network - Mba India News & Updates

you will be welcomed in ISB and PGP-PMP

drharish Says
Thanks cfaking. I am glad u replied me. I am very much interested in doing a management program. I was more worried about my score. Thanks again for confidence boosting advise. I will start my application process from nowonwards.

Seems everyone is busy preparing for the final submission/Essays :smile: