Calls C K
Waitlists - B,A

Not thru...

C i am coming

Admission status: IIMA

Calls C L
Waitlists - B,A

converted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

C chucked me , B waitlist 42 and i am in ahmedabad

I'm in. Dhinchak!!!
Congrats to all others who got through.
Waitlisters, keep your fingers crossed. Will pray for you.
Those who didn't make it, something better awaits you.
Cheers!!

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Admission Status : Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP 2008-2010 batch), IIMA

TR No.6740548 NameSARVESH GUPTA Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to PGP (2008-2010 batch), IIMA.
Note: Our formal admission offer letter is being sent by Courier. You will have to send us your formal written acceptance and return the other documents enclosed with the admission offer by May 19, 2008. In the meanwhile, please indicate to us by e-mail [email protected] your decision on this admission offer, quoting your name and Test Registration Number. Click here for fee calculator.
Disclaimer : This electronically generated information does not have legal validity. Those candidates who have been selected or wait-listed for admission to the PGP (2008-2010 batch), IIMA, will receive our official letter soon.
Back
Not thru...

C i am coming

arent you in FMS?? then what are you doing giving interviews of IIMs??surely you are not going to do two MBAs back to back?? one from FMS and then from IIM?? is that even possible?/anyway, congrats to all who converted the call for the most prestigious institute in all of Asia 😃

i am thru, yahooooooooooooooooooo

i got thru
Madhan

Dinchak - Dichhak

I made it to A...the big A

going to Vastrapur for sure

WL No. 31. Any idea about the chances?

ABCK all done

Ofcourse no doubts where i am heading to

A.......here i come

well is the PGP ABM results out???
i have not been able to find the link...the link there shows u have been shortlisted for GD PI...if the results are out can any1 paste the link here(for PGP ABM)..Congo to selected guys..
cheers!!
Amit

Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Admission Status : Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP 2008-2010 batch), IIMA

TR No.6700374NameANIRBAN DAS
Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to PGP (2008-2010 batch), IIMA.
Note: Our formal admission offer letter is being sent by Courier. You will have to send us your formal written acceptance and return the other documents enclosed with the admission offer by May 19, 2008. In the meanwhile, please indicate to us by e-mail [email protected] your decision on this admission offer, quoting your name and Test Registration Number. Click here for fee calculator.

Simply can't believe this
Anirban

congrats to all those who converted..

I got "We regret to inform you that you have not been selected or wait-listed for admission to PGP (2008-2010 batch), IIMA."...

hearty congratulations to all who have got through!

if anyone has any info regarding PGP-ABM admissions please help.

thanks.

can some body tell what is the expected waitlist movement???????
a friend of mine is waitlisted

Guys, this is unbelievable. I have made it to IIM-A too

That's make it three in three: A, B and C

I was expecting B and C, but I thought I didn't do my IIM-A interview all that well. Anyways, this has been a grand day for me. Haven't checked other three IIM results and can't be bothered to. :D

My brief profile:
CAT 2007: 99.66%ile
Undergrad: 8.1/10.0 from IIT Kanpur
Work ex: 4.5 years

Heartiest congratulations to puys who got thru coveted A.

Partyyyyy hardddd :cheers:

Chak De Phatte

wow , still cant believe that my dream interviewers chose not to take me and who takes me is IIMA , i m like omg