IILM Graduate School of Management : PGDM 2014-16 Admission Queries

This is how an event poster in IILM-GSM looks like…the clock is ticking puys!!!assosiate yourself with the brand that is IILM-GSM and reap the benefits in being part of our diverse culture…

This is how an event poster in IILM-GSM looks like...the clock is ticking puys!!!!assosiate yourself with the brand that is IILM-GSM and reap the benefits in being part of our diverse culture....

IILM boasts of innumerable club activities comprising sectors like film & media,music,culture,finance,marketing,debate &quiz; etc....

one such masterpiece from the realms of imagination is THE SYMPHONY brought to you by the film and media club.

HR conclave 2013

some clicks frm the JALSA event -

In my view,the college of PGDM/MBA is the best college in which they provide the residential campus.Because the course itself explain the value of interaction.No bookworm can get success in there life!!!

I felt this when i came to IILM GSM..one of the best college under MAT/CMAT..

check it out guys:-

can anyone tell me about placements ?? highest pakage ::: average pakage ????

Which IILM center iz d bset one..and plzz do not tell all d center r best one..because all of them r nt AICTE approved as per my knoeledge....plzz help me

fees is very high. any scholarship?

Some advantages of study at IILM Graduate School of Management

* Centrally located campus.

* Safe and secure on-campus residences

* Placements and internships with over 300 companies

* Network of 7.000 well-placed Alumni

* Full time faculty members with rich industry experience

* Strong mentoring program by Faculty and Alumni

* Merit cum scolarships and educational loans.

Visit our facebook page:

Hi All, GD PI on Campus at IILM Graduate School of Management - Greater Noida, on 27th and 28th of June'14. We welcome our prospective students those who want to join us. Register with us and be a part of IILM Family! Further , you may contact us at 0120-6670673. All the best!

GD PI on Campus at IILM Graduate School of Management - Greater Noida, on 27th and 28th of June'14.

We welcome our prospective students those who want to join us. Register with us and be a part of IILM Family!

Further , you may contact us at 0120-6670673.

All the best!

IILM Graduate School of Management extends a warm welcome to the batch of 2014-16.

We are happy that you chose IILM as the place to join a community of engaged scholars. Your first day on campus will be filled with new experiences as you get to know your professors, fellow students, the campus, and the city.

As a part of the IILM family, we are there to help you take the first steps to build a strong foundation for achieving your personal ambitions. You are entering a new phase of life; there are a lot of expectations not only from your parents, but also from your friends, associates and future employers.

The fact that you have become a part of IILM shows that you have dream big and want to do well in life, not only in terms of career, but also for developing an all round personality. If this is your aim, then you are certainly in safe hands. Our career oriented approach to education will impart all the requisite knowledge and training, and instill confidence in you to face any challenge in life, be it professional or personal.

The course is so designed that it will give you access to aspects that are invaluable during your career path. This will help you in contributing positively towards organizational growth through innovation and creativity and will help you in making objective decisions, meeting targets, and so on. Living up to all this may seem daunting at first, but it has been done earlier and can be done now, and you are going to do it!

We look forward to welcome you to the campus on 14th July, 2014. You can shift in hostel after 11th July'2014.

IILM has worked out a clear-cut program structure, courses and content that are contemporary, pedagogy (both classroom and e-learning) that helps everyone learn.

You will receive information on academic calendar, logistics, and orientation program and class schedule in the next couple of weeks on your IILM email id. These orientation sessions are essential for grounding yourself in academic life at IILM.

The IILM faculties and I look forward to meeting you and we wish you success at IILM. I once again welcome you to IILM and encourage you to start working towards your goals by taking the first steps towards learning. Make the best of your stay here, study hard and enjoy.

Looking forward to seeing you on the campus. 

Carrer Oportunities

IILM attracts some of the best recruiters from India and abroad. The industry engagement facilitates excellent placements as well as desired career shifts. Our placement team comprise of dedicated and trained professionals to develop and maintain relationships with recruiters. They initiate the process of matching available positions in industry with the talent available from the student pool at IILM.

admission for 15-17 batch in IILM-GSM is going on.......come and explore a new campuslife where you can find the utmost chance to touch the peek of your carrier..................hurry up

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida/app_208195102528120

(2015-17) Iilm gsm 10lakhs after scholarship is it worth going in terms of return on investment plz suggest (considering the fact that student has to crack the interview)...

IILM Graduate School of Management cordially invites you to attend HR Conclave 2015 : HR as a Strategic Business Partner to be held at IILM, Greater Noida on 26th of September 2015.

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida/photos/gm.963665327010300/925542100851667/?type=1&theater

Like us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida?fref=photo

Follow us on Twitter: @iilminstitute

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida/photos/gm.966048770105289/928242057248338/?type=1&theater

Introducing Deepak Jalan, Speaker at forthcoming HR Conclave 2015 on HR as a Strategic Business Partner" to be held at IILM Greater Noida on 26th of September 2015.

To participate in the event, please contact Dr Itilekha Dash at [email protected] n

Like us on facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/iilm.noida?fref=photo

Follow us on Twitter: @iilminstitute