IILM Alumni Cell

Hi Calling all the IILMnites to join their the alma matter. The alumni cell is a platform where former & current students are given an opportunity to interact in a healthy environment. These meeting become a very useful fodder for all three i…

Hi

Calling all the IILMnites to join their the alma matter. The alumni cell is a platform where former & current students are given an opportunity to interact in a healthy environment. These meeting become a very useful fodder for all three i.e the past students, the present & obviously the future hopefuls.

The meetings are not always work related but it can be a to share views on a common topic like a recent meeting was convened to pledge support to ANNA HAZARE & a plan was chalked out in this regard.

So giving a call to all those who are finding a true platform to contribute & trying to make a difference!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dhiren,

Me being an Alumni of the 08-10 batch from IILM Lodhi Road would definitely like to be a part of this community.

Hope we find many stalwarts from IILM here

Happy Posting

Hi sir

We do have a lot of your batch mates with us. Like Saharsh Bambey & Neha Lal Ma'am. You must be knowing them I hope.

So do hope to see you there!!!!!

A successful business school is an outcome of good management and support from the alumni and it is a sincere request to all the alumni of IILM greater noida to help their juniors get the real picture of the corporate and support to make them a better person and IILM a more better instituition.

hii

we are as part of IILM are planning to have an interactive session with maximum Alumnis who would be willing to join us during the I FEST. The discussions & their moderation can be decided by the Alumnis & students jointly.
Interested students can contact [email protected] & [email protected] or the Alumni Cell

Hi friends,

After searching for IILM, i have discovered 3 different IILMs. So i want to know which one is the best? Seniors, please also guide about the placement scenario in 3 of them including a list of few major recruiters and packages offered.

Thanks in advance..

suruchi26 Says
A successful business school is an outcome of good management and support from the alumni and it is a sincere request to all the alumni of IILM greater noida to help their juniors get the real picture of the corporate and support to make them a better person and IILM a more better instituition.

HI ALL,
I am finally in the alumni list of IILM and thank the college and speciallly the placement cell for their support for having provided me this excellent opportunity.

Suruchi Goyal
Assistant Manager-Jaro Education