About IIHMR University Jaipur Courses and Admission
With the 21-day lockdown nearing completion, the Indian Government is working on a post-lockdown strategy. The situation is tough as there’s no concrete model anywhere in the world to exit from the coronavirus lockdown. To share insights on the preparation post-lockdown, a panel of experts from IIHMR University, Jaipur, will host a webinar on April 12, 2020 from 5:30 to 6:30 PM. The topic is ‘COVID 19 An Update: Preparation for Post Lockdown’. Register yourself here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/4761681800791072011?fbclid=IwAR0G9gTV8gie82sjK1ObiHFqc6ycMcyo40HVKv6jRsIcJfhtJxbWuQ1nV8s
Like to read more about Corona virus
Visit here : https://www.iihmr.edu.in/covid19
Innovating Best Practices and Leading Careers for Sustainable Rural India
Persue you career in Rural management from IIHMR University, Jaipur
Click here: iihmr.edu.in/mba-rural-management
Many congratulations to Dr. Nashit Saleha (MBA Hospital and Health Management) for her placement with Regency Medical Centre Ltd.! We’re very proud of her achievement and hope she makes her mark in whatever she does.
Do you know Indian Pharmaceutical sector supplies over 40% of global medicine?
Build your career in Phamra Sector with IIHMR University, Jaipur.
The 21-day lockdown is nearly ending. While we’re excited about the possibility of leaving our homes, socializing and doing the things we used to, we need to be cautious. Pinky Bulchandani (Batch 2007-09), an alumna of IIHMR University, shares that we must continue to practice physical distancing, avoid using public transport, wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, keep our hands off our faces, and clean surfaces with disinfectants. These simple precautions can help halt the spread of COVID-19 and save lives. We agree!
INDIA is home to the World’s Second-Largest Higher Education System
IIHMR University, Jaipur, INDIA offers full time two years
• MBA in Hospital & Health Management
• MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
• MBA in Rural Management
program to trained professional managers who are capable of managing organizations in both public and private sectors.
Opportunity to get an International Degree in Public Health from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, USA.
1. It's a 2 Years full time residential course.
2. Total fee payable in India is one-third of the fee payable at Johns Hopkins University, USA for the same program.
3. Travel Scholarship for attending Winter Institute at JHSPH, USA.
4. The Johns Hopkins University's MPH curriculum is delivered jointly by distinguished faculties of JHSPH and IIHMR University.
Rural India is Progressing!!! Innovating best practices and leading careers for sustainable rural India.
Be a part of progressed India. Join IIHMR University, Jaipur ranked no 1 in India by Ministry of Human Resource and Development under swatch campus ranking.
• Average salary offered by MBA in Rural Management is 6 Lakh P.A.
• Scholarships up to 2.62 Lakh for meritorious students.
• NAAC and NIRF Accreditation by Ministry of Human Resource and Development.
• UGC Recognized.
IIHMR University Jaipur on Independence day.
With the COVID-19 pandemic in full force, we’re compelled to work from home. But how do we maintain a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives? How do we stay productive and adjust our expectations, while trying to maintain a healthy body and mind? Find out at the webinar organized by IIHMR University where speakers Dr. Pankaj Gupta, President, IIHMR University, Dr. Bhimaraya Metri, Director, IIM Trichy, and Himanshu Rai, Director, IIM Indore, will share their insights on ‘How to balance personal life & professional life during this lockdown’. The webinar will be held on April 28, 2020 from 4 pm to 5 pm.
Link to register :
“Development Agencies have crucial role note only in crisis but also in recovery path. Their expertise to handle grass root level management and coordination is key to ensure faster recovery. This Webinar will address the challenges faced by various sections of society and how development agencies can play a vital role in recovery process post COVID-19 lockdown”
Date: 29 April 2020; Time 11 AM – 12 Noon.
Register Here for the webinar : https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/1656180477702685711
The Ministry of Human Resource Development’s flagship programme, the National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT), has undertaken several initiatives to further the teaching and learning process. IIHMR University wholeheartedly supports these undertakings and urges students to make the most of them.
The initiatives include:
SWAYAM Prabha (www.swayamprabha.gov.in)
Virtual Labs (www.vlab.co.in)
Application of Spoken Tutorial (www.spoken-tutorial.org)
Critical thinking, active engagement with multiple stakeholders, and lateral thinking that allows students to think practically and strategically.
- Foundational managerial skills associated with development praxis, ideally for all sectors (government, civil society, and private sector); and more specifically, skills which are relevant for the specialization that students choose.
- Strong fieldwork and organizational skills based on off campus learning experiences, so that once they graduate, students can hit the ground running.
Our alumni never fail to make us proud with their wonderful achievements! We wish them the very best in all their endeavors.
Saurabh Parihar, from the MBA Pharmaceutical Management batch 2016-18, is a Product Executive in the Nephrology Division at BioKindle Lifesciences and an example of hard work and success. He handles major brands and brand campaigns. He credits IIHMR University with building his communication and networking skills that, he says, have helped him aspire to excellence.
Dr. Ishaan Kapoor, a second-year student of MBA Hospital and Health Management, IIHMR University, shares how interning at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi ushered him to real-world experiences. Dr. Kapoor was a management intern of operations in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) and the operating theater (OT). He says, “As a manager in an ICU, there’s a lot you need to do such as file audits, manage internal and external disputes, and counsel patients’ families. I learned a lot during my internship at BLK Super Speciality Hospital."
The COVID-19 situation has affected us more than just physically; it’s taking a toll on mental health too. With this in mind, IIHMR University will be organizing a webinar on ‘The Unseen Epidemic: Addressing Mental Health and Well-Being’ on May 9, 2020.
Among the speakers are
1. Prof. Nusrat Husain, Mental Health Expert, The University of Manchester, UK,
2. Dr. Pankaj Gupta, President, IIHMR University, Jaipur;
3. Dr. Usha Manjunath, Director, IIHMR Bangalore; and
4. Dr. Shankar Das, Director, IIHMR Delhi.
Register for the webinar at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2499635638751694607?fbclid=IwAR2Kj25h8a5N_0GLAIZDZ3uFJMmZ8LbfBii_qt2T1ZhTef5zTBgHyOF_NcM
IIHMR University will hold an online panel discussion on ‘Effect of COVID 19 on Indian Economy’ on May 9, 2020. Eminent speakers will be sharing their insights on this pertinent topic. The speakers include:
• Narain Sinha, Professor at University of Botswana and Renowned Economist, Asian and African Regions;
• Ujwal Thakar, Founder of Three Large Retail Banks, Ex-CEO Pratham India, Board Member Educate India, Thinker, and Mentor;
• Tamal Bandyopadhyay, Consulting Editor Business Standard, Founder Bandhan Bank, Live Mint;
• David Bishai, Professor at Bloomberg School of Public Health, Johns Hopkins University;
• Hema Krishnamurthy, FCA Practicing Chartered Accountant, Consultant to MSMEs, and Visiting Faculty IIM Bangalore;
• Monika Chaudhary, Faculty Health Economics and Financing, IIHMR University;
• PR Sodani, Pro President, Dean IIHMR and Dean-Training, IIHMR University;
Link to register: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/365436290326873360?fbclid=IwAR1yYe6cJcdRa6PwelAOblBzRSiqg2B6gxiPodYCRK5tMK1oXpbvcCFvsHA
Webinar -- Post COVID19 Career Prospects for Rural Management / Development Professionals
IIHMR University will be holding a webinar on ‘Post COVID19 Career Prospects for Rural Management / Development Professionals’ on May 15, 2020 from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM. The webinar will be led by
Mr. Hitendra Singh, Program Lead HRD & Social Development, Jharkhand State Livelihood Promotion Society (JSLPS); Prof. Rahul Ghai, Associate Professor & Dean, School of Development Studies, IIHMR University; and Dr. Rajiv Ranjan, Assistant Professor, School of Development Studies, IIHMR University.