IIHMR. PGDHHM (Health and Hospital Management) & PGDPM 2012-14

Hello Guys, HI, This thread is dedicated to IIHMR aspirants 2012-14. I would request the seniors to share their experiences and guide us. Besides, aspirants can also have related discussions. Thanks :: :slight_smile:

Hello Guys,

HI,

This thread is dedicated to IIHMR aspirants 2012-14. I would request the seniors to share their experiences and guide us. Besides, aspirants can also have related discussions.

Hello,
please tell me about interview and GD of IIHMR. I got the call for GD/Pi,. please tell me how to prepare for an interview.

Dr. Vivek Bhandari takes over as the President of IIHMR University Jaipur

Mr. Vivek Bhandari has been appointed as the new President of the IIHMR University, Jaipur. In 2008, Business Today magazine included Prof. Bhandari in its list of "India's Top 25 Young Executives under the age of 40.

The university has been committed to research and professional development in the field of health management and was led by Dr. SD Gupta as its founding President for over two decades. Dr. SD Gupta will now serve as the Chairman of the IIHMR Board of Governors.Dr. S.D. Gupta on the appointment of Prof. Vivek Bhandari as President IIHMR said, "Dr. Vivek Bhandari brings with him years of experience as a respected educator and an institution-builder. Him joining as the President at the IIHMR University will bring new vision and future growth not only in health management research and education, but also other diversified disciplines related to human development."Â