Iihmr jaipur 2012 -2014 batch (hospital $ health

dear freinds here i am to answer all ur queries for admission to IIHMR jaipur .last year i found it hard to find relevant information so m startng this thread. if u have any u can post here and ill b there for u . give me 24 to 48 hours fo…

dear freinds

here i am to answer all ur queries for admission to IIHMR jaipur .last year i found it hard to find relevant information so m startng this thread. if u have any u can post here and ill b there for u .
give me 24 to 48 hours for my reply

regards

dr vishal arora
pgdhm 16th batch jaipur

cat score 95.31
mat 99.63

gdpi calls: imt ghaziabad, tiss, iihmr asci,jamia, schmrd
converted :imt ghaziabad , iihmr

hello
I want to know that which colg is better.....IIHMR delhi or IIHMR jaipur???:)

jaipur is better.

a very genuine query doctor arora, why did you pick iihmr when you were getting IMT..??
IMT is way above iimhr in pay packages, in addition to brand name. plus, getting a hospital management degree is like compressing your horizon. MBA or general PGDM is something by which you can easily go into hospital management in addition to diverse fields.
plz throw some light, and correct me , if i am wrong.

hey ravi

there is something in this world known as passsion and m very passionate 4 hospital administation and after doing a general mba nd den entering hospital would have narrowed mah horizon . dats y i chose to go in for a specialization dat suits me the most 😃

iihmr jaipur is ranked 1 college in hospital administration nd dat it self tells the story

Hi i am a Senior Research Fellow in Nutrition + a dietitian...so are there any chances of me getting placement thru IIHMR as i think that may b doctors get the preference above all...

got call from both TISS n IIHMR for GD/PI in the previous year...plz tell me which z best???? thanks 😃

hey dear

ya doctors are given sum prefernce but the campus ensures a100 % placement and like u have a experience also so no need to worry 4 placements

experienced are preffered any day

Hi Vishal

u didnt answer my second query.....TISS or IIHMR, Which one z best???

and which one is more tough....TISS interview or IIHMR GD/PI??

Thanks Vishal 😃

hi
wat was the last years cutoff for iihmr??
:)

Hi Vishal

u didnt answer my second query.....TISS or IIHMR, Which one z best???

and which one is more tough....TISS interview or IIHMR GD/PI??

Thanks Vishal :)

both r gud dear.
there r pros and cons of both.
but my 1st prefernce was tiss.
nd tiss gd/pi is more tough
hi
wat was the last years cutoff for iihmr??
:)

the cut off is not made open.........

Actually i want to get an idea that how much i should score to get selected??:-(:|

arti11oct

90 percent is mandatory and nythng above that should be taken as a bonus...:)

So, according to you paypackage is more in TISS or in IIHMR??

Abha shandilya Says
So, according to you paypackage is more in TISS or in IIHMR??

package depends upon ur capability dear but on an a avearge the package is higher in tiss...
but do remember its upon ur capability.

thanks vishal for answering my queries!!!
u r of great help 😃

Hi.,

When can we expect the admission notifications to come out.?
Is there going to be a MPH course offered this year.?

Hi.,

When can we expect the admission notifications to come out.?
Is there going to be a MPH course offered this year.?

hi thr...
the forms will be out in mid february....the first round of gd / pi will be in mid april. and the second in june.
and dont expect a mph course dis tym may be next year.