IIHMR Institute of Health Management Research, Batch (2013-15) Admission queries

Dear All, Myself Mangesh Dani, 17th batch will try to solve your answer your queries(if any) about IIHMR Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur at my best. Dr.Mangesh Dani Government Dental College, Nagpur. MAT:- 100%ile

Dear All,

Myself Mangesh Dani, 17th batch will try to solve your answer your queries(if any) about IIHMR Institute of Health Management Research, Jaipur at my best.

Dr.Mangesh Dani
Government Dental College, Nagpur.

MAT:- 100%ile

@mandiiii i would like to help you bro.
MAT 96%ile
SNAP- 72
AND others also ...

what is the admission procedure of iihmr? i mean when the forms get out and last date of submission? i want to know the important dates of iihmr.

forms are already out and you will find all details on www.iihmr.org

could u tell us imp topics for gd/pi

Topics for gd will be at random like Do you think management can be taught in B- Schools? OR Is India really a developing nation OR Healthcare needs of Rural India.
But I think PI is more important than GD be prepared to answer questions about yourself, your graduation, geography of india & your city in particular, NRHM, NUHM, UNHM, upcoming health or hospital projects in india, current affairs etc.
Be confident & dress your best.

my %ile in mat is 98.13
can u tell me what r my chances

forms are not out yet...??or where can i get them??

@lucky8889 you have good chance but do prepare well for GDPI.
@uman7007 you can download form from http://www.jaipur.iihmr.org/dyUtil.aspx?13

In the total score of 100- PI is more important than GD because it carries around 40% weightage in overall marking whereas GD carries only about 10-20% of weightage, the rest is covered by your admission form details like your 10, 12 score and also your MAT score or your work experience.

correct me if i m wrong
its mentioned in website score 30 for acads 30 for mat score 10 for gd and 30 for pi

you are correct and as you can see your PI, academic and MAT score are more important than GD

sir my sept mat percentile is 94, do i have a good chance
tenth- 89%
twlth- 84%
grad - BDS wid 68%
please guide me??

What are the average placements?

@uman7007
an avegage GD and an average to above average PI will sail you through for Jaipur campus, else for delhi campus your profile is . Work on your communication skills & G.K. Best luck
@Preena8 average package is in range of 3.5 to 3.8 lacs per annum, with min of 22K/month to max of about 9-9.5 lacs per annum (@ dubai).

ok thankyou 😃

hey ..do we have to fill seprate form this year for each campus ?? or else how to fill the form for delhi and banglore campus??