IIHMR Delhi and Jaipur Admission related queries

This group is basically created to clear the doubt of the aspirants who want to take admission in IIHMR.

Hello guys, I am Nabin Kumar Patra and just like you I am aspirant too. I went through many groups of IIHMR including the official one most of them are dead. So, here is the new fresh group which I hope will clear the doubt of all. Cheers

Dr. Vivek Bhandari takes over as the President of IIHMR University Jaipur

Mr. Vivek Bhandari has been appointed as the new President of the IIHMR University, Jaipur. In 2008, Business Today magazine included Prof. Bhandari in its list of "India's Top 25 Young Executives under the age of 40.

The university has been committed to research and professional development in the field of health management and was led by Dr. SD Gupta as its founding President for over two decades. Dr. SD Gupta will now serve as the Chairman of the IIHMR Board of Governors.Dr. S.D. Gupta on the appointment of Prof. Vivek Bhandari as President IIHMR said, "Dr. Vivek Bhandari brings with him years of experience as a respected educator and an institution-builder. Him joining as the President at the IIHMR University will bring new vision and future growth not only in health management research and education, but also other diversified disciplines related to human development." 

Where can i find placement report of IIHMR? What profiles are offered to students? What is the avg package?

Procedure for gdpi in iihmr.what are pi Q. generally asked? 

I want to take admisssion in IIHMR Delhi in PGDHM course, please let me know date of GD/PI and let me know admission process.

I am B.Tech graduate intrested in PGDHM let me know the admission process.

Please share the recruiter names and what is the fees of the programme.

Scholarship avaliable for Meritorious Students at IIHMR Delhi

Graduation Percentage above 70%            -  50% Tuition Fees Waiver

MBBS Students with Percentage 50-60%   - 25%  Tuition Fees Waiver

MBBS Students with Percentage 61% and above   - 50%  Tuition Fees Waiver

hello there im a bsc graduate with 55% how much marks do i have to score in MAT to get a shot at GD/PI AT IIHMR BNGLR for PGDHM moreover which exam is the easiest to get an admission.Thank you

Hello! Do they consider gk score!? And what are the chances of getting admission with 92 percentile in mat!?

Does IIHMR accepts CMAT score, how much is the CMAT score needed for admission?

Hi , I am a bds graduate ,cat score is 81%, 40 months experience. Want to know eligibility criteria for iihmr delhi

Anyone from Himachal Pradesh here who can help me out about shoolini university Solan, Himachal...anyone?

PLEASE TELL ABOUT INTERVIEW AND GD.WHAT ARE THE GD TOPICS?

What is the last date to fill the application form ?

My MAT score is 657 with 85.9percentile.Am i eligible to apply?

Please share the gd topics??

Had anyone received the call letter for gdpi for the april month??

Am i too late to apply for iihmr jaipur now? Cat score 64%ile cmat score 68%ile Graduation in bsc life sciences 65%. Do i stand a chance if i apply now?