IIFT Final Placements 2007

IIFT PLACEMENTS 2006 :: IIFT grad bags $100-k offer-Career & Business Life-New@ET-News-The Economic Times :: Great stuff!!!IIFT junta please elaborate

IIFT PLACEMENTS 2006

IIFT grad bags $100-k offer-Career & Business Life-New@ET-News-The Economic Times

Great stuff!!!!IIFT junta please elaborate

Hi Junta,

Finally the news everyone is waiting for. The final placements 2007 at IIFT - School of International Business is over. It has been a resounding success and once again establishes the fact that IIFT is one of the premier B Schools in India.

For a sneak peek at what the placements looked like, please look at the link given in the post above. For convenience sake, I am posting the link again: IIFT grad bags $100-k offer-Career & Business Life-New@ET-News-The Economic Times

The official report will be out soon.

Congratulations to all the students placed !!

P.S: I request the moderator to change the name of the thread to 'IIFT Final Placements 2007' instead of the above mentioned thread name.

Thanks for taking the initiative!
IIFT rocks 😃

GO IIFT GO!!!

Haan bhai haan its 100k Alright as of now the press release is the only information that can be "elaborated" on the other thing I'd say the placements have been way better than Excellent....and everyone got their profiles of choice(some got more than that too....can taste lotsa chocolate treats even now)....

Yeah!!!
Some got a few ties too!!!

@great_II

I am from IIFT Delhi!!!

@great_II

I am from IIFT Delhi!!!

Congrats to everybody!!!

Wish you all the best!!

Regards
Tanveer

hmm ...
first, the thread needs to be renamed .... as correctly pointed out ...
also, it is in the wrong section ...
request the MODS to move it to the b - school discussions ...

Congrats to IIFT :thumbsup: for great placements ...

Tell us abt the placements of PG'ites at IIFT .. 😃

Gr8 going IIFTians...Hope to be a part of IIFT this year.....anyways wats the median and average salaries...Wat were the packages offered by the Financials firms like Lehman Brothers, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, AWB, OLAM, etc...

BTW i heard that I heard ppl at IIT Madras were offered 90,000 USD....anyidea if this is correct puys....coz if its true then IIT M is also not in the big league...

Had a good list of companies on our campus this time around.

Lehman Brothers, Standard Chartered Bank, Citibank, UBS, UTI, DTZ, ICICI, Kotak, SBI, Yes Bank, Adventity, Inductis, GE Money

SAB Miller, ITC, Dabur, Colpal, Nestle, ICI Paints, Glenmark, Avalon Consulting

Bharti, Hutch, Idea

Accenture, IBM, HP, CTS, Infy, CSC...too many more

AWB, Olam Intln, Backes & Strauss

Considering our batch strength is small, options were excellent.

Plenty of excitement ..looking fwd to next year.. 😁

Feels great to see u seniors coming out of IIFT with flying colors.
One thing's not clear yet:
which company offered the $ 1,00,00 package?
and what was the profile like?

certainly very impressive figures... and no doubt is years to come with GDP rising every year these figures will continue to rise

can any of the seniors throw some light on the placement process followed for iif-kolkata... have they been common or have the co.s recruited ppl separately frm kolkata...whts d scene like?

* Thread title editted. 😃

reachmonil Says
* Thread title editted. :)

Thanks dude......u guys rock
talk2dily Says
can any of the seniors throw some light on the placement process followed for iif-kolkata... have they been common or have the co.s recruited ppl separately frm kolkata...whts d scene like?

Hey there,

There has been no placement process in IIFT Kolkata since this will be the first batch from the new center, who will graduate only in 2008.

IIFT Kolkata Center had its summers process with Delhi and will be having its final placements as a combined batch with Delhi once again.

As far as contribution to the senior's placement process is concerned, 4 members of the common PlaceCom that coordinated the 2007 final placements were from the Kolkata batch.

Hope that was helpful. 😃
Hey there,

There has been no placement process in IIFT Kolkata since this will be the first batch from the new center, who will graduate only in 2008.

IIFT Kolkata Center had its summers process with Delhi and will be having its final placements as a combined batch with Delhi once again.

As far as contribution to the senior's placement process is concerned, 4 members of the common PlaceCom that coordinated the 2007 final placements were from the Kolkata batch.

Hope that was helpful. :)

thanks j0..One more question..Whts with the boarding lodging facilities..I hear IIFT-K doesnt have hostel but theyve made arrangements for the students to be put up somewhere...hows it...wht kinda accomodation is it...r d students provided with computers/internet conn. and all...not dat im gettin a call frm IIFT-K but just wanna know...

Hey again Dily,

Well to be quite frank the boarding and lodging facilities in Cal are better than Delhi since we've basically been put up in residential blocks and not your traditional hostel. I myself have been lucky enough to be put up in a two-seater room while my counterparts in Delhi by policy are put up in three-seaters.

The students have to bring along their own laptops(which is the norm everywhere) but wireless internet facilities have been arranged by the insti., but we do have to pay a monthly charge on that.

As far as the incoming batch is concerned, IIFT plans on partially leasing a few buildings next to each other so that the seniors and juniors are all together. This is to be the likely arrangement up until the permanent campus comes up.

Hi Guys,

Am back!! This time with the official report. Sorry for the delay. But the final outcome is worth the effort. Enjoy!!

The link for the official final placements report of 2005 - 07 batch and the summers internship report of 2006 - 08 batch is: http://www.iift.edu/iift/Placement_Report_2007.pdf

regards,
Praveen Kumar

Once again congrats to the batch of 2005 - 07 for their dream placements!!