IIFT 2015

Guys please let me know which one is better than the other, delhi or kolkata

Guys please let me know which one is better than the other, delhi or kolkata

do i need a color printer attached with my computer system to fill up the IIFT form?

On whose name demand draft should be taken for applying IIFT2015 test?

how to make adhesive name slip for IIFT?

any idea how do they check ur work ex??

do they need pay slips or a letter from company would suffice??

i dont have much time for the preparation  am in final year btech, pls suggest me how to cract IIFT without hampering my btech studies .

Hi... can anyone please tell me how should i proceed with the IIFT form as i have already registered online and have got the form printed...what next..?? i mean how to schedule the appmt from here.??

Hello. I have a slight problem regarding the form filling of IIFT. 

When I had first filled the form, I had uploaded my photograph and signature. But I could not print the form due to power outage. Now when I try to re-print it, the photo and signature do not load at all, in spite of many refresh attempts. I have tried on other systems too but all in vain.

Should I print the form and then attach the photo and sign on it? Or should I apply by post? I have already made the payment by credit card.

I am asking this here because I cannot seem to reach IIFT office either through phone or mail(mails remains undelivered due to DNS error). Anyone else facing this problem??

Help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

how much weightage does IIFT give to work experience and academics? i am a fresher.. so i need this information..

IIFT offers MBA (IB), is this the main programme of IIFT or does it also offers MBA General? Please can someone help?

I have 70+ in 10th and graduation but 57 in 12th...do i have a chance to get IIFT if i do well in written ???

those who have payed iift through debit/credit card....wat is needed to send them along with the application form? only 2 address slips? or any payment proof is necessary?

Hey guys, I have a query.

I have uploaded my photo and signature and now when I try to take a print out, the signature gets printed on the next page. It happens even though I am using A4-Portrait.

Please help !

What was the cutoff for NC OBC students last year and total no. Of seats for NC-OBC students

this is the official thread for IIFT, kindly continue your discussion here -

http://www.pagalguy.com/xat-snap-cmat-others/2015-2017-iift-admission-notification-and-related-discu...

Can anybody guide me about the general knowledge part to be prepared, from where and how?

how to upload digital signature?

a photo of my signature would suffice??

help please!!

how to apply to iift when is the last date pls help

IIFT Delhi vs Kolkatta ... Better Campus ?