IIFT 2013 Notification – MBA (IB) 2014-16

Selection Procedure:The candidates will be selected based on Written Test, essay writing, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.Eligibility:Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized…

Selection Procedure:The candidates will be selected based on Written Test, essay writing, group discussion and personal interview conducted by the institute.Eligibility:Candidates should have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.No Age Limit.Test Centres:Written test to be conducted at 20 Cities - Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.How to apply:Candidates can register for IIFT Entrance Exam through three mediums1) Cash Payment 2) Applying through Credit / Debit Card 3) By-Post (Demand Draft)The Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained on all working days (Monday to Friday) between 10.00 a.m – 4.30 p.m till 20th August, 2013.Application Fee Details:Cash Payment: (Personally at IIFT – Delhi & Kolkata Campus)Rs. 1500 – General / OBC CandidatesRs. 750 – SC/ST/PH CandidatesRs.3000/- for Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIsApplying Online (thru DD/Credit Card)Please note that the candidate should have the following ready before applying for online registration:You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours. The photograph should be in .JPG format and the size of this photo should be less than 50 KB.You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be less than 50 KB.A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE.Demand Draft of requisite amount if you are paying by Demand Draft.A Printer connected to your system as you will have to print the hard copy of the form and send it to IIFT.By Post (Demand Draft)The Brochure and Application Form may be obtained by sending the following documents to Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110 016 latest by 20th August 2013.Request application stating your address where you want your application form to be delivered.Demand Draft of requisite amount in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE payable at NEW DELHI. Please write your name and address on the back of the Demand Draft.Category Amount for Demand Draft Rs.1500 - General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer)Rs.750 - SC/ST/PHRs.4000 - Foreign National/ NRI/ Children of NRISC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) candidates to attach requisite self attested Category Certificate.Two self addressed adhesive stickers/ name slips with address (not the envelop) for sending the brochure & application form.*** Last date for sale of prospectus by post 20th August 2013Important Dates:Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: 20th August, 2013.Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: 3rd September, 2013.Last date for receipt of applications: 3rd September, 2013.Last date for obtaining prospectus & receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals / NRIs – 15th February, 2014.Written Examination: 24th November, 2013 (10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon).

any dates for exam?

plz post g.a material for iift to my email: neha91992@gmail.com

aneone having the g.a material for iift?????/

All the best people..Stay focused

i am planning to appear for IIFT exam. My aggregate in engineering is very low, 56% (Pune university). Does IIFT give lot of emphasis on acads, like some IIM's ? Do students like me stand a chance in IIFT ?

last chance n final shot............. eagerly waiting for this........

wots the sec and overall cut off for sc category??

Please mention the last year cut offs for the general category & also the seat wise reservation fir each category.Reply asap.Thanks.

seniors pls hlp me out....

X-75.2
XII-58.4
grad- 68(bba) from c-category college (affiliated to lucknow univ.)
achievements- 8-10 certificates of 1st position (INTRA-college) & NATIONAL SERVICE SCHEME (NSS) volunteer.
should i fill iift??? is it woth....moreover if i clear the cut-offs...gd-pi me lanka lag jaegi. Dere is on of my friend wid 90+ in 10th & 12th...cleared the cutoff but...did not convert. 😟

direct all your queries to the official thread at

@visionIIM-ACL please close this thread!! we have an official thread running now

Hi All,

Please continue here with your discussions. Following is the official thread run by IIFT Students.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-iift-2014-16-mbaib-discussion-25102986