IIFT 2013-2015 Paper Discussion- Official

Hi puys Carry on the discussions on today’s IIFT paper here…:slight_smile: Paper had IV sections… WITH SECTIONAL CUT OFFS Well balanced paper with gud mix of questions…:slight_smile: Pls post your attempts as : VA/RC - DI/LR QA - GK -

Hi puys

Carry on the discussions on today's IIFT paper here..:)

Paper had IV sections..

WITH SECTIONAL CUT OFFS

Well balanced paper with gud mix of questions...:)

Pls post your attempts as :

VA/RC -
DI/LR
QA -
GK -

I have a gut feeling cutoffs are really gonna be high , it was an easy paper , i couldn't attempt 50% even is a different story

What score are you expecting..???

@cricketfreak Paper was overall easy... Cut offs will be high i feel... Sectionals is gonna matter a lot..:)

but i screwed up for not maintaining sectional ratio....

mera b L lag gai lagta hai.....its was the most easy paper of iift history cutt offf 50 should not b less..my frnd gk all correct answers just matched i have only 12 correct ...lag gai bhaiiii log

i too feel the same way! :(
when'll the coaching centre websites start putting out the answer keys?

i dont think the poll should be made active for sometime now before we know anything.. guesswork aint good... lets wait till at least one party puts up the answer keys

What may be the cut offs sectionswise????

no idea.. high surely.. let's see.. we'll get a better picture as more and more ppl report in their experiences..

How did you guys find GK? I am getting just 5 marks. :/

gk- 2.33

So, its finally over!*Phew*. Had one hell of a ride in 120 minutes, with even oxymorons making an appearance, so did Amitabh Bachchan n SRK:P. Sometimes the questions n passages were so intriguing,i kept reading them over n again. Waiting eagerly for the keys ab, tabtak thoda napping

@Estallar12 Come on bro... Waiting for your presence here...

gk got 24 correct :

I didn't read instructions and after writing the exam i came to know of sectional cut offs.

Can they ignore this sectional cut offs by any chance while evaluation.

gk score gonna be around 5-5.5 😞

@sanu8080 bahi gk 11 out of 14 is this really possible
@sanu8080 Section numbers are different for everyone. So it would be better if everyone posts cut offs by specifying the section names.