IIFP MBA and PGDM Admission

Hi guys, I am starting this thread to answer any queries related to MBA plus course offered by IIFP. You can ask me all your queries about fee, placements and companies coming to IIFP etc. I shall be happy to assist you with any kind of quest…

Hi guys,

I am starting this thread to answer any queries related to MBA plus course offered by IIFP. You can ask me all your queries about fee, placements and companies coming to IIFP etc. I shall be happy to assist you with any kind of questions you have about IIFP. look forward to helping you.

Best Regards,
:cheerio:

Hi Abhi,

The faculty at IIFP is quiet good, in the sense that they will teach you the practical aspects of finance. Most of them have solid industry experience. The 1 year course is a packed course with a lot of subjects. Apart from the regular classes students also get exposure to guest speakers and industry visits. It is a great place to learn finance, but ofcourse it is not in the Ivy league like IIMs etc. However, placements range from 2.5 lacs to 6.5 lacs with avg placement at 3.5 lacs as stated in their website. Wish you all the best buddy!

MBAguru1234, I have also contacted IIFP for admission in MBA (2 yr course). But confused regarding the same. Actually, I dont know abt this Instt. and even I also dont know regarding their truth abt placement, teaching style etc. etc. Even I m afraid that if I didnt get the placement by themself so can I get the same by myself, has this company having good reputation in the market, its course is reputed etc. etc. They said their fee is Rs. 4.10 lac and scholarship amt is b/w Rs. 10000 to 60000. A lot of other universities / institutions are offering MBA within this amt, so a lot confused for joining or not joining the IIFP. Kindly enlighten

Buddy! The best part about the MBA at IIFP is that they offer placements/internships after the 1st year, and its for real. A lotta companies come in here for recruitment. However if fee is looking high then I suggest you try some other colleges as well but let me tell you anything below this the quality will be degraded for sure. IIFP also give importance to overall development which some other colleges may or may not give. Campus placements are real and you can meet some alumni to know more. Good luck..

@MBAguru1234 said: Buddy! The best part about the MBA at IIFP is that they offer placements/internships after the 1st year, and its for real. A lotta companies come in here for recruitment. However if fee is looking high then I suggest you try some other colleges as well but let me tell you anything below this the quality will be degraded for sure. IIFP also give importance to overall development which some other colleges may or may not give. Campus placements are real and you can meet some alumni to know more. Good luck..
is there also some 1 year programme being offered at IIFP ? And what is the admission process for this cllg ? I am interested in the courses by this cllg .. but am a little apprehensive about their placement scenarios .. Please elaborate on the placement / internships ??

THANKS
@anmol29 The Placement at IIFP is quiet good as I said. If you are looking for a career in finance then this is the right place for you. Although the placements will be in the range of 3.5 to 6 lacs it is a good start. The reason IIFP can place most of its students is because of the niche course and the high demand in the industry. You can visit the facebook page to interact with some alumni as well

Scolarship criteria?

Full placement in MNC's

Best MBA College in Delhi

Is IIFP is in Top MBA College in Delhi or some more choice at Delhi for MBA program.

@RosMartini R IIFP live chat properly working or i am mail at their officially mail.

I think IIFP is Costlier than other institutes. Is it True? If yes then Why?

Thanks for sharing about IIFP. Can you answer me for IIFP placement assistance.

Hi @NandanKumar
I think IIFP is costlier because of its placement program or they take extra cost for placement program.

I saw IIFP MBA plus program fee on a website name shiksha.com. You can also check on this site.

What are the admission criteria of PGD courses at IIFP? Why expert sayPGD is better than MBA?

From where i can compare the fee plan for MBA course in Delhi

Hi Sir

From where i can check the fee structure of IIFP institute?

From where i can confirm fee details for MBA plus program at IIFP?