IIFP 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Advance Financial Planning & Wealth Management

Hi Guys I am starting a new thread for IIFP’s 1 year Post graduate diploma in Advance financial planning & wealth management.

Hi Guys I am starting a new thread for IIFP's 1 year Post graduate diploma in Advance financial planning & wealth management.

Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Financial Planning and Wealth Management (PGDAFPWM)
IIFP €™s PGDAFPWM is a comprehensive educational programme that has been conceived to impart skill sets of international standards in Advanced Financial Planning to groom world class wealth managers. The programme includes CFPCM Cirriculum, NCFM certification and NISM advisory module giving an edge to the students of PG programme in the wealth management industry. Duration of one year is spread over three semesters and 2 months of internship in financial sector.

why should one go for Iifp's 1 year PGD when there are other options also available in less fees?

Dear Neha,

As far as the future prospects of IIFP is concerned on the basis of this 1 yr PGD in financial planning and wealth management you will be getting an opportunity to work in financial services sector from the mid level management profile in Banking , Financials KPO's , Assets management forms , financial planning & wealth management firms and you can also be a self employed prossional after certain period of industry experience.
IIFP is providing 100% placement to it's each every student since inception.
IIFP's major recruiters are: HSBC, Deutsche bank. american express , ameriprise , Bank of america , E & Y, bank of america , copal partners and other....

hi ,

IIFP is the best option if your interested in making your career in finance sector, as IIFP specializes in finance sector and they are providing finance based course since 6 years. I did my 1 year PGD in finance fro IIFP currently in working with Ameriprise ..... I have no complaints.

Hi Neha, The best part about the PGD in Finance at IIFP is that they offer placements/internships after 10 Months, and its for real. A lot of big companies come here for recruitment & the best part of IIFP is the Faculty, Apart from the regular classes students also get exposure to guest speakers and industry visits, as per the industry demand they require practical knowledge. from my side you can go ahead with IIFP because I have no complaints wish you all the best,

hi,
can any one tell me about the admission procedure and the placement criterion for IIFP 1 year course , is it worth joining after doing b com

Hi,to get admission in IIFP you have to go through an entrance examination which comprises of an aptitude test,Gd and a Pi....on the basis of these three you can get through....if you get selected you have to be very much regular in the classes and go as per the faculty to get the good placement and as such none of my batch mates had any complaints about the placements being provided.

i was in IIFP, pg and very happy with it. the placements are good and it all depends on ur personal development also. it was a good experience.

The CFP Course and the PG course at IIFP is well structured. They have good faculty Mr. Vineet Jain and Mr. Gupta. I am almost done with my tax planning module. Will now appear for Advanced financial Planning. no complaints about the course material as it is beautifully designed. if you are going for the distance mode do remember to take the financial calculator. They also give you some mock exams which are ok to try. However i never used them much. IIFP is one of the best colleges for CFP in India. They are reasonable, so no complaints.. Cheers!

what about the teaching methodology of IIFP and how is it different from other institutions??

There are as such no complaints about the teaching methodology of IIFP...It is kinda very different and innovative from other institutions which i have observed during my tenure in IIFP.

Tell me about the placement & Teaching methodology of IIFP.

Hi Ajam,

If you are attending the classes regularly and following the faculty properly then you can get a good placement and you will have no complaint because the teaching methodology is very good and they are providing 80% practical knowledge to the students which helps them in cracking the interviews easily and fulfilling the industry requirements.

Guys since I am very keen on finance, I had also considered IIFP but got very bad feedback from the Alum who was a senior from my school and I also came across a link on web about them.

http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/40269/indian-institute-of-financial-planning-iifp-are-complete-cheats

I will be very careful, do your due diligence

hi i am a engineering graduate ,having 5 years of experience in infrastructure industry ,i am planing to do 1 yr MBA. which college would be best for that? Please Suggest.

Hi Abhay, MBA is an innovation in Management Education. It is a unique program with multiple qualifications which fills an important gap that exists in a normal MBA course, you have done your engineering & have 5 years of experience in infrastructure industry just let me know the area of specialization in which you want to do your mba ?

hi , i did one year Advance diploma in financial planning and wealth management from IIFP and i got a package of 4.2lac after completion of this program.

hi Sir, Can i take admission in PG diploma after my graduation degree?