iifm gd..shortlist

hey…finally a call from a cat allied… :: my gd scheduled on 14th march…

hey.......finally a call from a cat allied.......

my gd scheduled on 14th march........

got a call..
16th March...

hey guys..me 2 got a call...my gd-pi is on 12th march. cud ny1 tell me how mch weightage is given to da cat score?

rimcollian_2001 Says
hey guys..me 2 got a call...my gd-pi is on 12th march. cud ny1 tell me how mch weightage is given to da cat score?

guys...i checked the website...couldn't find any link for the shortlist...did u all get a telephonic call or something???how should i check my result???should i call them up???
idiosyncrasy Says
guys...i checked the website...couldn't find any link for the shortlist...did u all get a telephonic call or something???how should i check my result???should i call them up???

its thr on the web site...check it out again . all da bst

all who r selected....plzzz ....post ur percentile....mine...73.....lets ascertain....d cutoff:grab:

hi,
i got a call. 12th march GD/Pi date.
did anyone confirm their participation in GD/PI by filling in the acknowledgement form and sending it to [email protected] .

hey

has amyone got a clash of dates

for me both MICAT and IIFM fall on the same date..

do IIFM guys consider a reshed.

hey

has amyone got a clash of dates

for me both MICAT and IIFM fall on the same date..

do IIFM guys consider a reshed.

check my post on this thread..
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/iifm-indian-institute-of-forest-management-bhopal-queries-help-desk-25020275

hi guys....my interview is on the 16th of march...how did u guys find out teh time though?

hey guys...congrats to all for getting a call...
please do share your experience regarding the GD/PI at IIFM and also give your feedback...
and all the best...