IIFM Bhopal Helpdesk

Dear IIFM Bhopal aspirant. This thread is solely dedicated to discussing anything about the institution under one umbrella. A few like minded people have been providing support to aspirants since some time now. Hope this thread helps many who are looking for being a part of this fabulous institution for a career in the development, environment, wildlife and natural resource management sector.

The gd/pi is to be conducted at bhopal only? or it could be at metro cities? also was last year application deadline extended? i would like to apply via xat score but the result will be out after applications are over....

A very kind request to all. Go through IIFM's website to get information regarding admission procedure, GD/PI centres, placement details (companies visited) and other minute but easily available information for which you might not have to spend any time asking and waiting for anybody to reply to the same. Going hrough the site will only help you in understanding the institution at the outset.

Iifm k call kabse aana chalu honge..??

I have applied online, so there is no need to send the documents through post ?

When shall be the gd/pi list released?

I am interested in marketing/HR. Should I fill IIFM Bhopal form???

Last date to fill the form is tomorrow. Plss help.

Hi I am Arjun . My 10th percentage is 75%, 12th percentage 57% ( both are from state board), B.sc honours 54%(zoology), M.sc 68% . Right now preparing for CAT,XAT. What are the chances of getting into IIFM? What percentile I do need in CAT? And what are the placement scenarios?. I am a SC candidate.