IIFM Bhopal Cut offs

Any idea of percentile required for GD/Interview call at IIFM Bhopal? thanks, vikas.

Any idea of percentile required for GD/Interview call at IIFM Bhopal?

thanks,
vikas.

75 percentile and above.. someone said. Thats may be scoring 35% of marks

Ya vivek is right
i got 75.12 percentile last yr
and I got GD/PI call from IIFM but didn't go as I was selected in Infy!

Junta can u plz post cut offs of various B schools like NITIE, TAPMI, FORE,IMI, LBSIM (delhi) etc etc so that everyone can benefit

last year mah friend Subit got call 4rm TAPMI he is now in TAPMI his percentile was 89.98

and LBSIM too takes around 89+

bye

dear friend

the cutoff for IIFM would around 80+. last year many ppl got call at this cutoff but the profile of selected students reveals that very few got in IIFM with lower than 85+.

Santosh Singh
PFM 2006
IIFM, Bhopal

well any idea regarding the cut-offs for NIRMA(AHMEDABAD) or IISWBM(KOLKATA)or KJ SOMAIIYA(MUMBAI).......n wats d median sal @ IIFM
hoping a reply soon.
Kunal

all i can say is that my frnd had ~91% last yr, got a call but was'nt able to convert it...

junta,
post the cut-offs for IMI and FORE.

any thing above 90 percentile is the safe score for getting a call from IMI, FORE, NIRMA, IISWBM, IIFM, IMDR, TAPMI etc.

last yr one of my frnds with 76 percentile got gd/pi calls 4m iifm....though he joined icfai...

abt IMI...90 percentile may bring u a call....though i'm not sure abt it dis time....d indications 4m acads council is..it may get a upward push of around 2 percentile...there4 2 b safe 92-93 percentile will b good enough....

hoping 2 c many of u bright ppl in IMI nxt session....

u'll get a call if u have 75 % + percentile and just to be sure 80 % is a safer bet. But ultimately it depends on the way u give u r interview and why u intend to join the insititute u need to know it thorougly wats it like to get into and wat career u r gonna end in. So be prepapared for it u'll have good long time for tat call to come ,it would be somewhere after march...

hi ppl
nice to see so many aspirants fr forest management.....i thought tht i m d only pgite....lol...whteva...i mailed a week ago to the director of the prog. ....but till nw no reply....abt when the calls r coming...meanwhile i ve 90.12 percentile n ve just one imi call....hope to get call frm kjs n nirma also....newys....i wld join iifm if given a chance ...if i culdnt convert imi....
cheers folks....
kunal

hi guys!
oh great to know dat people with 90+ percentile have applied to iifm too! well actually its not a matter of percentile ,its all about ur interest in forest management! well me got a percentile of 81 in cat and waiting eagerly for their results! but i have below 30 percentile in quant 😞 so please santosh or nyone from dat college throw some light on the importance given on sectional cutoffs! and wen will they be declaring their results! have just an Icfai call till now!
pleez respond! Thanks!

hi guys!
oh great to know dat people with 90+ percentile have applied to iifm too! well actually its not a matter of percentile ,its all about ur interest in forest management! well me got a percentile of 81 in cat and waiting eagerly for their results! but i have below 30 percentile in quant 😞 so please santosh or nyone from dat college throw some light on the importance given on sectional cutoffs! and wen will they be declaring their results! have just an Icfai call till now!
pleez respond! Thanks!

well...for a change buddy...i want to tell tht i m really interested in this orest management prog....n want to do research in environment economics thereafter....me an economics grad frm delhi univ here.....meet u at iifm interview buddy....i think ur sectional shldnt be a problem....i ve done some research b4 fillin the form n acc to tht ....god willing u shld get a call....
cheers
kunal
if its to happen......it ll happen!

Hey kunal!
thanks man for the moral boosting! rite from the moment i got to know about dis course i was game for it! though im from IT background! but wats taking them so long to declare the results! i guess wait and watch is all dat we can do as of now! according to ur research arnd wat time do they do it! do u personally know any student there?and have u already started preparing for the next stages! pleez share all the inormation with us! thanks pal!
Cheers!

Hey kunal!
thanks man for the moral boosting! rite from the moment i got to know about dis course i was game for it! though im from IT background! but wats taking them so long to declare the results! i guess wait and watch is all dat we can do as of now! according to ur research arnd wat time do they do it! do u personally know any student there?and have u already started preparing for the next stages! pleez share all the inormation with us! thanks pal!
Cheers!

hi ...
actually results r expected in 2nd week of feb.....i m in touch with one iifm alumni.....his name s santosh....u can see his earlier posts in this forum....he ll get to us in a few days regarding exact dates fr the decalaration of results...
nice to see ur interest in this prog...chalo koi to mila...lolz
ciao
kunal

Hey kunal! thanks for the information!
but can u give me santosh's email id that is if he is okay with it! and u said dat he is iifm alumni then where is he workin now? second week of feb will be quite a wait! if selected do we have to go to bhopal for the next round?
thanks again!byee!

my cousin got 79%ile overall,but 34%ile and 35%ile in DI and Quant.Can she expect a call?

ashish01 Says
my cousin got 79%ile overall,but 34%ile and 35%ile in DI and Quant.Can she expect a call?

most probably she ll get the call.....but coverting ll be a bit difficult!but again u never know...even 95 percentile ppl culdnt convert....hope this ll help u
ciao
kunal