IIBS - Banglore / Noida / Kolkatta

hey puys im jus wanting a lil suggestion bout this college… has anyone heard of it or got a call from here ? the fees structure n the course offered looks really decent. the certificates are provided from good universities. placement paca…

hey puys im jus wanting a lil suggestion bout this college..
has anyone heard of it or got a call from here ?

the fees structure n the course offered looks really decent. the certificates are provided from good universities. placement pacakages around 12lcs highest.. (as the site says) but stil i would like the experts put in their 2 cents n help me choose about this college.

their website is

top mba college,best business management college bangaloreKolkataNoida.

pls anyone wit any info bout this college fill me inn .

regards.

puys also i wanted to addon today i saw a Jus Career mag @ home n this college was rated under the A++ catergory. ... and its MBA certifiication is from the bharathiyar university loacted @ Coimbatore.

guys pls throw some light on this college. bangloreans would surely have some review bout it..

final bump to this topic. i still did not find any comments about the college.. ppl stayin in banglore will definately be knowin bout its stats or name recod.

hope some one can help !

IIBS already develop their students before facing the interview for the final placements. Bcoz it conducts the session of communication, mock personal interview & GD for the students development. So the students are already prepared for facing the selection & interview process. IIBS provides the effective placement to the student for the effective future. Our seniors are already placed in many corporate world with their effective package.

3.Faculty of IIBS is so cooprative .All the prof. are experienced. They focus on the all the students & they teach the theory part with live & practical examples. The teaching strategy of IIBS is so effective.

shreya893 Says
IIBS already develop their students before facing the interview for the final placements. Bcoz it conducts the session of communication, mock personal interview & GD for the students development. So the students are already prepared for facing the selection & interview process. IIBS provides the effective placement to the student for the effective future. Our seniors are already placed in many corporate world with their effective package.

Oh!! How unique and interesting Have never heard of such things before.

shreya893 Says
3. Faculty of IIBS is so cooprative .All the prof. are experienced. They focus on the all the students & they teach the theory part with live & practical examples. The teaching strategy of IIBS is so effective.

\\____-____O_/ What can I say now

Please don't indulge in advertising/promoting your institute. People out here know what's good and what's bad for them.

Kindly mail us at [email protected] from your official college mail id in the next 24 hours.

Its not my problem if u never heard about it.........

shreya893 Says
Its not my problem if u never heard about it.........

Can anyone share average placemnet figures? They boast of the highest to be 14 lakh PA. What is the average package at the placements?

Average and lowest placement is 4 lakh PA bt highest is 14 lakh PA. IIBS is not boasting of the highest placement of 14 lakh PA but its true that they have done the placement of 14 lakh PA and also 12 lakh PA.

I went to submit my form at Bangalore Head office and they took a 3-5 min interview. I got a call that I've been selected.

Not impressed with the campus though. Mr Rahim Khan said "Do not worry about the placements"

Confused. Can anyone help me take a decision? And when do classes start?

I went to submit my form at Bangalore Head office and they took a 3-5 min interview. I got a call that I've been selected.

Not impressed with the campus though. Mr Rahim Khan said "Do not worry about the placements"

Confused. Can anyone help me take a decision? And when do classes start?

IIBS faculty strength itself saying about college reputation and their
dedication towards students development and grooming,beings a IIBS
students one thing i will make you clear that IIBS Bangalore is very
good institution among all good management istitutions in bangalore,i
know my seniour very well many of them got 12 lac placement package in
last batch and even i know vikash palival sir and avinash rai sir too
who got higest palcement package of 14 lac p.a.nobody should doubt
about IIBS placement as well their teaching standards.i can't say
anything about your interview and who has taken but IIBS is mind
blowing institute.....
IIBS faculty strength itself saying about college reputation and their
dedication towards students development and grooming,beings a IIBS
students one thing i will make you clear that IIBS Bangalore is very
good institution among all good management istitutions in bangalore,i
know my seniour very well many of them got 12 lac placement package in
last batch and even i know vikash palival sir and avinash rai sir too
who got higest palcement package of 14 lac p.a.nobody should doubt
about IIBS placement as well their teaching standards.i can't say
anything about your interview and who has taken but IIBS is mind
blowing institute.....

So you are a student currently studying there... I haven't said no to it yet, though. I have a doubt. I'll have to resign from my job for it. Is it actually worth???
soasmw Says
So you are a student currently studying there... I haven't said no to it yet, though. I have a doubt. I'll have to resign from my job for it. Is it actually worth???

Its good. i say its obviously a college matter and college proved it however it also a matter of student interest towards their course.
shreya893 Says
Its good. i say its obviously a college matter and college proved it however it also a matter of student interest towards their course.

Confused... Can you be clear? College matter, student matter?
soasmw Says
Confused... Can you be clear? College matter, student matter?

IIBS has taken great efforts to get the best teaching faculty
keeping in tune with the international standards. IIBS placement is
excellent not only in Bangalore. Even excellent in INDIA, Highest
placement is 14 lakhs p.a, i will suggest everybody to take admission
in IIBS, If they are getting chance to get admission in IIBS, please
don't miss the opportunity. Good luck....
IIBS has taken great efforts to get the best teaching faculty
keeping in tune with the international standards. IIBS placement is
excellent not only in Bangalore. Even excellent in INDIA, Highest
placement is 14 lakhs p.a, i will suggest everybody to take admission
in IIBS, If they are getting chance to get admission in IIBS, please
don't miss the opportunity. Good luck....

Thanks. Do you know which companies hired for 12 and 14 lakh and for what positions?
soasmw Says
Thanks. Do you know which companies hired for 12 and 14 lakh and for what positions?

Willis company, some as Bussiness Executive and some as Financial Analyst.
soasmw Says

if you taking any course without interest and without right vision. Please don't join this college to Spoil College name.
shreya893 Says
Willis company, some as Bussiness Executive and some as Financial Analyst.

Financial Analysts and Business Executives getting 12-14 lakh PA? Thats good. Project Managers at the Company I work for now, get this amount. Nice to hear.

shreya893 Says
if you taking any course without interest and without right vision. Please don't join this college to Spoil College name.

If one has no interest, s/he wouldn't even bother to look at it. Let alone paying 3.5 lakh and joining it.
People here just sought an advise from anyone who knows well about this College