IIBS banglore,noida and kolkata

Do any one of you have idea about IIBS college For two years it is charging 2.5 lakhs (in banglore campus)and 3.5 lakhs (in noida campus) i have many doubts on this college this college is offereing a laptop SAP course with siemens etc …

Do any one of you have idea about IIBS college
For two years it is charging 2.5 lakhs (in banglore campus)and 3.5 lakhs (in noida campus)
i have many doubts on this college
this college is offereing a laptop
SAP course with siemens etc

My friend got 88% in MAT

ya even me too.... dont know how to choose mba college in india?

Have u seen under which university it is giving degree?? As far as I know it's charging 3.95 L Under university of mysore and bharathiar university and 2.95 under Punjab technical university.

Hi this is Rahul,a student of IIBS,B'lore 2012-14.
Overall I feel the course is effective and well rounded.
Placements were on a varied scale.
So in single line I just wanna conclude that IIBS is the best on return of your investment.
For more details people can contact with me-9916442519 email: [email protected]

IIBS is a decent college in a gud fee structure . I am a student studding in IIBS n m totally satisfied with it . its also providing good placements & foreign tour also foreign internships . for further information fee free to call me @9035175063. and do visit our website iibsonline.com feel free 2 contact.

HOw is IIBS-Kolkata ? in terms of placement

@Rimo0202

HOw is IIBS-Kolkata ? in terms of placement

@Avinashh

Do any one of you have idea about IIBS college For two years it is charging 2.5 lakhs (in banglore campus)and 3.5 lakhs (in noida campus)i have many doubts on this collegethis college is offereing a laptopSAP course with siemens etcMy friend got 88% in MAT

IIBS college is Providing 2 year MBA Course with many prospects.IIBS is the most preferring college by most of the students because of the Placement and the Whole Environment provided by the IIBS is very Professional.Be sure to Join in IIBS and Sure You will Attain Your Goal.All the Best!!!!👍

Hi Guys!!!  Think 100 times before joining IIBS any campus. They will select you even if you call them. They only want money. You can check the placament record. A person who got 63lacs as per their record, does not exist. All good words published on the web are of SEO people who manages the online marketing. They show a garden in front of the college, when you visit the college, you will find a barren land and a road. Their building is on lease. They say that their new campus is coming up....all FAKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone who calls to the below mentioned Mobile No. or student, they are brokers and will get incentive if you take admission to that college. This is real. They will say all good words and try to convince You.

IIBS did not leave any stone unturned to ensure that the students received a warm welcome & a great start. Curious students, Anxious Parents, Enthusiastic Faculty members,.. provided a new meaning to the Inaugural Function. I am sure it helped the students to have a clear vision on how they should plan their career. Wishing all the students who are looking forward to add a new dimension to their profiles a very good Luck.

https://www.facebook.com/iibsonline

IIBS provide a healthy environment for its students to learn and practice interpersonal skills prepared us to acquire true leadership qualities. I take this opportunity to personally thank all the IIBS faculty members. 

http://www.iibsonline.com/faculties/

IIBS is an institution where you could get a blend of knowledge and exposure to industry. it is not a conventional institute to learn some management. The care taken to refine and fine-tune the course structure so as to meet the corporate demand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXmFsqCz1gs

Faculty of IIBS is so cooperative. All the prof. are experienced. They focus on the all the students & they teach the theory part with live & practical examples.

I learnt a lot when I was at IIBS. It was a great learning experience. It prepared me to face the corporate world with a new level of energy, knowledge and confidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nkt0gCswCo

It was a good experience which i had during my learning's at iibs. IIBS gave me a right platform which has enabled me to face the challenges in my personal as well as professional life.IIBS is a name to reckon with in the field of reputed B-Schools in India. World class teaching pedagogy, well equipped library, updated technologies and experienced and skilled professors are the key to success. Grateful to the institute for various professional skills imparted during my academics.Many thanks to all my faculty members to make me a real management person.I would like to thank everyone at IIBS.

International Institute of Business Studies (IIBS) is one among the top most MBA colleges in Bangalore. It employs unparalleled education methodologies raising the standards of management education on par with excellence. It is one of the very few cities that has fast-paced development in technology and management sectors in the country.

iibs teaching methodologies are focused towards the overall development of each student at IIBS. Our curriculum is devised to be at par with international standards, while we also emphasize on practical experience in connection to classroom knowledge.