IIBS bangalore,Kolkata,Noida-regular MBA

Do they offer MBA+PGDM in Operations management and finance. Kindly give a genuine review about the 3 campuses. In the old thread its a mixed review.Whom can I trust. Is it worthy to do an MBA from IIBS.

Do they offer MBA+PGDM in Operations management and finance. Kindly give a genuine review about the 3 campuses. In the old thread its a mixed review.Whom can I trust. Is it worthy to do an MBA from IIBS.

IIBS is a best college to Pursue your MBA.IIBS is offering MBA+PGDM in Operations Management and Finance.The University the IIBS belongs to are Mysore University and Bharatiyar University which is very worthy with no doubt and you can mould your career as you want in IIBS.👍

@usthaad

IIBS is Good college to study MBA.I had my Good Experience with IIBS and also I got Placed and in very well position.Thanks to IIBS....

Overall it can be said that IIBS is one of the best places in India to pursue a Postgraduate program in Management.

The students of IIBS College come from various strata of society and hence there is a unique blend of diverse students. Everyone are good friends with each other and are always willing to help each other. Our college participates in many events, competition and festivals and hence there are a lot extra-curricular activities going on every day!

Overall it can be said that IIBS is one of the best places in India to pursue a Postgraduate program in Management  

The college strives to provide its students with industry-relevant skills, combined with equally strong social consciousness to enable them to take on leadership positions later in life. 

IIBS provide excellence in any academic program plan as reaching and teaching. Teachers and staff provide guidance to succeed academically and professionally by considering work-life balance, culture and diversity.  

IIBS has welcomed me with open arms and I have not once felt out of place here. There is always something to do on campus, even the pickiest of people could find some activity to join. Although the academic portion of IIBS has been quite challenging for me, I would not want to be anywhere else.  

IIBS is an incredible school that makes students the priority. Professors and Counsellors are almost always available for one-on-one assistance.   The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA.    I love this school! The people are polite, the professors are knowledgeable and invested in their students, and there are always events going on! It is hard to find a negative attribute of this school, and every day I am more satisfied with my decision to attend IIBS.  

Amongst the best colleges today comes up the name of IIBS and it is for a good reason. I still remember the first time I had gone there, It was way beyond I had imagined it to be. Those who are seriously looking for good colleges must pay attention. The college is amazing with a very strong student council. Decisions are made in the best interests of the students at all times. Life at IIBS is a journey in itself and the most exhilarating one for the next two years. My college experience was fantabulous that friends interaction, laptop wi fi facility, Sports, cultural quiz & seminar organization with unexplained Practical/theoretical learning in the last unforgettable Fersher parties etc. 

IIBS is a resourceful campus that allows people looking for a fresh start to begin in a memorable way. I have genuinely enjoyed my college experience here and could not imagine it being elsewhere, despite the environmental changes I had to adjust to. The campus provides a lot of opportunities, social interaction, and academic courses.