igidr 2010

hey ppl, i really want to get thru igidr 2010…pls give advices , suggestions. any kind of help is welcome!! also ppl whu r gvng this exam or whu have already given , can share some useful information…

hey ppl, i really want to get thru igidr 2010...pls give advices , suggestions.
any kind of help is welcome!! also ppl whu r gvng this exam or whu have already given , can share some useful information...

hii everyone...welcum to this thread igidr 2010....i request all the people who hav taken this tets before and who r willing to take this test this year to actively participate to share ypur ideas,strategies and all other related quesries and dicussions here.....

anyone who has already applied for igidr 2010??>.......

r the forms out? wat is the last date for submitting the form?

yup forms r out .......last date is in march...hows every1s prep gng yaar

when is the last date to fill d forms??

i reuest the seniors r the people who hav taken the test before to share their views n ideas reagrding the difficulty level of paper....from what topics are the questions given......

well frnds, i had given IGIDR last yr... n paper was more or less same as dat of mba entrance ....
it will be beneficial fr those havin maths till there +2 level .....

avinash2018 Says
i reuest the seniors r the people who hav taken the test before to share their views n ideas reagrding the difficulty level of paper....from what topics are the questions given......

hi ...
i appeared for IGIDR twice ....gt thru written each time...
gt screwed in the int..:oops:
abt the paper...its on the lines of CAT....10+2 maths,LR,eng(quite easy)..
actually wen u apply...de do send sample question paperalong vth the hall tckt..
hope dis helps
good luck

do they give any questions from....higher mathematics like...differentiation, integration ,limits n continuity, partial fractions,maxima n minima,circles??/......since the maths is of 10+2 standard??......

is der gonne be any general awareness in it??>......

is it possible to get any previous papers??

@ IGIDR Seniors

I wish to apply for MSc Economics, my query is regarding the
eligibility criteria, I am a graduate in Business Administration
(B.B.A) can I apply for the program?

I had Maths in +2 and some economics subject in my grad.

Seniors plz reply.

hi,
i had taken the test last year...couldn't clear it...but it was just coz of time mismanagement...however i must say that people who are thinking of taking up this course...think twice...i mean the course is very demanding...and you got to love ECO like crazy...i do for that reason i am taking it again...but then i am from the eco discipline...Quite a number student get into IGIDR, but cant take the pressure, and fail miserably...and in IGIDR if a student fails twice, the game is over for him, he gets dropped out.
i honestly don't want to scare you...but just want to tell you guys to take a firm decision, before you act. Cracking the interview is an ordeal, and what is harder is surviving there for the next two years.
All i am saying is make up your mind before you put yourself through all this...
with warm regards,
deepanjan

hello seniors,

i have some quiries regarding IGIDR i hope u will attend to them:

a.this might sound very naive and studip on my part but does IGIDR provides MBA?

b. in case it does have MBA does it accept CAT score or it has own exam for it?

c.in case if it provides other course may i please know them ? coz according to my knowledge it provides a course on eco

d. in case it provides some other course, does it have a seperate exam for it, if yes what is the pattern of the exam??

e. may i please know the last date of submission of application form and the tentative date of exam please??

f.lastly i am a fresher i had commerce in my plus 2 with business maths through out, and had done BBM from bangalore univ from allaince business academy am i elegible to apply?

thanks in advance,
looking for an reply.

hi puys !!

throw some light on the quantitative section

HI puys

I am a B.tech final year and I wish to apply for the M.Phil/Ph.d in development studies . Will my lack of eco. exposure will be any hindrance ???

plz reply early !!!!!!1

any idea abt how to send the refree's letter ??

hello seniors,

i have some quiries regarding IGIDR i hope u will attend to them:

a.this might sound very naive and studip on my part but does IGIDR provides MBA?

b. in case it does have MBA does it accept CAT score or it has own exam for it?

c.in case if it provides other course may i please know them ? coz according to my knowledge it provides a course on eco

d. in case it provides some other course, does it have a seperate exam for it, if yes what is the pattern of the exam??

e. may i please know the last date of submission of application form and the tentative date of exam please??

f.lastly i am a fresher i had commerce in my plus 2 with business maths through out, and had done BBM from bangalore univ from allaince business academy am i elegible to apply?

thanks in advance,
looking for an reply.

hope u got ur reply
Abhishek_karn Says
hope u got ur reply

thank a lot buddy, i have left u one more pm with my profile please see.
@ IGIDR Seniors

I wish to apply for MSc Economics, my query is regarding the
eligibility criteria, I am a graduate in Business Administration
(B.B.A) can I apply for the program?

I had Maths in +2 and some economics subject in my grad.

Seniors plz reply.

if u have 55% in ur grad then u r eligible