IFMR Chennai

Hey guys does anyone have any idea about IFMR in chennai.Is there anyone in this forum who is a student of IFMR?can anyone provide the percentile required for IFMR? Ashok Srinivasan ::

Hey guys
does anyone have any idea about IFMR in chennai.Is there anyone in this forum who is a student of IFMR?can anyone provide the percentile required for IFMR?
Ashok Srinivasan

i am not a student but i have heard cl and other coaching instis are praising it a lot. also, according to a source the expected cutoff is around 33

man just now before coming i saw an ad of IFMR in our placements notice board ,nest time when i cme definitely i will post

cheers
goofy

HEY MATE...

MEZ APPLIED TO IFMR.....FROM WAT I HEARD SINCE THE BATCH SIZE IS SMALL..60... 100% PLACEMENT IS NOT A PROBLEM....BUT IS THE KIND OF JOB TATS THE PROBLEM....

...N IT IS SPONSORED BY ICICI SO I HOPE I DONT END UP SELLIN INSURANCE AND CREDIT CARDS FOR ICICI AFTER MY PGDM....

note by uRmad: go slow on the CAPS...its considered shouting

hey uRmad oki..was not aware of tat....will stick to small letters...

hi as satan said it is sponsored by ICICI and know what 50% of the batch is absorbed by ICICI itself i hadwritten the telephone nos etc but it is left in my bag itself ,will post it soon .sorry

IMFR
PGP in finamce
established by iciciin 1970
takes catand gmat score
50%of ppl will be absorbed by ICICI
www.ifmr.com
www.iciciresearchcentre.org/user/cafs
tel-91-044-2827380
email [email protected]
goofy 😁

just read about ifmr in advancedge mba can somebody help me out with its placements, like the kind of jobs its payscale etc

Some one informed me that IFMR is still inviting applications for thier two year program. any idea people.. i was told the last date is April 9

hello
well i already paid the admission fee for IFMR and it is a good institute. good facilities... have u got anywhere else? i met the registrar at IFMR yest n he said that they will still accept applications if the CAT score is above 85 percentile. there are only 60 seats and about 20 r filled up... give it a shot i believe its worth it... All the best

hello
well i already paid the admission fee for IFMR and it is a good institute. good facilities... have u got anywhere else? i met the registrar at IFMR yest n he said that they will still accept applications if the CAT score is above 85 percentile. there are only 60 seats and about 20 r filled up... give it a shot i believe its worth it... All the best

hi
which wud be better??? IFMR or wellingkar?

ihv chosen ifmr over welingkar as the later's results will come late.
check out more in this forum of ifmr batch 2006-2008:

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...2006-08-a.html (IFMR-Class of 2006-08.)

thanx for the reply...me too in same position...
joined ifmr, have to pay the fees though.. i was wondering abt wellingkar...
anymore people in the same boat, do drop in ur decisions n comments...

Hello,
Times have changed.....I am posting this message with a book open by my side...from which I have to read my case study.. but the thought of posting at pagalguy , made me put the case study aside for a while....

this is for the MBA aspirants ....who are to appear for the various MBA entrance tests...

The courses that we have in this trimester are as follows...

Quantitative methods
Management Accounting
Micro Economics
Management Information Systems
Organization Behaviour
Macro Economics - Has to do with the national income

Macro Economics subject has been included for the 1st time in this course...
This is due to the need for the knowledge of this subject felt by the course committee... hence the course-wares at IFMR keep on upgrading depending on the latest industry requirement..

would soon get my ifmr e-mail id and then be a Hardcore pagalguy

cheers,
missnazar

hi guis.....
seeen tat ifmr asks for a percentile of 85... but is it necessary to clear cut offs for all 3 sections compulsarily to be eligible???? and one more thing.... is the course recognised by AICTE???

hi guis.....
seeen tat ifmr asks for a percentile of 85... but is it necessary to clear cut offs for all 3 sections compulsarily to be eligible???? and one more thing.... is the course recognised by AICTE???

Continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ifmr-admission-queries-for-the-year-2008-25025995

All the best.