IFMR,Chennai-2005-2007

Hi Guys, Since IFMR has come out with the final list why dont we start a thread about the people who are planning to join it, so that we know each other. To start with i am located in B’lore, for contact no. and e-mail address you all can PM me.

Hi Guys,
Since IFMR has come out with the final list why dont we start a thread about the people who are planning to join it, so that we know each other. To start with i am located in B'lore, for contact no. and e-mail address you all can PM me.

Hi!!!!!!! Buddy nice to know that u r joining. I m joining too.
Continuing this thread let me introduce myself....

I m NITIN CHAUDHARY.
BIRTHDATE- 25TH NOVEMBER 1981
I M FROM CHANDIGARH.
QUALIFICATION - COMMERCE GRADUATE.

Interests: Reading, SURFING net, and sleeping .I play cricket and chess.........
I can be reached at--------> [email protected] , [email protected]

hey guys lets make a group and chat a lot
lets know each other

hi anyone out there can you tell me whether IFMR have extended their dates for application....do reply PALZZZZZZ

hi dagma,
As far as i remember the date was extended to apr 15th i.e today but dont see that notice in the website now, so please call them or mail them at [email protected] for confirmation,All the best.

i called them up two days back and they told it is over

hi utpal and nithin

welcome to IFMR!! i m a student of good ol' IFMR. itz a home away from home....u r definitely gonna njoy ur stay! btw, hope u guys can pull thro 4-5 hrs of sleep. see u guys soon 😃