IFMR 2011-2013 Final List OUT

CONGRATS!!! to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2011-2013!! The results have been uploaded on the website .Wish you all he very best!! The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai and the offer letters have …

CONGRATS!!! to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2011-2013!!

The results have been uploaded on the website .Wish you all he very best!!
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai and the offer letters have been couriered too..

So start you discussions on this thread!!

Hi to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2011-2013!!

The results have been uploaded on the website The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai and the offer letters have been couriered too..

How does waitlist movement happens ?
i'm WL #2 for general.

100 calls have been given for 60 seats. so confused.

rgds
HD

Got the letter for ifmr through courier .... Got into FE .... Is that 75,000 refundable?

i'm WL #2 for general.

rgds
HD

Will check that out and get back to you..
i'm WL #2 for general.

rgds
HD

Hey, U wil get it guess. They are buffer calls. Most institutes do that. ATB:cheerio:

Yippeee.. got FE...!!!
Not sure of joining though as have converted FORE, NMIMS (AS) and NIRMA..
But in any case, thank you IFMR for considering me worthy of that 1 seat of a course like FE! It means a lot to me.. :cheers:

I am at waiting list 55 in general... So what r my chances??
And last yr how many waitlist candidates converted?

I m in Wait list 26. what r my chances for PGDM??????????? Plz reply

Hey Guys,

I have been selected for DSF course, can somebody tell me about the placements for this course?

madhumitha.uday Says
Hey, U wil get it guess. They are buffer calls. Most institutes do that. ATB:cheerio:

Hey way r BUFFER CALLS... KIND OF WAITLISTS OR WAT?

congrats to all those who converted and prayers and wishes to all aspirants :cheerio: will we be having any induction programme? and when will the course start for regular pgdm? Sorry if this has been already answered.

any chance for waitlist 53 for pgdm?

M in wait list 6 for PGDM FE. What are my chances to convert???

In normal scenario, wait list 6 is good, but IFMR have selected 45 students for 30 seats. SO my waitlist is 21 now. HELP seniors.

CONGRATS!!! to all the prospective students of IFMR batch 2011-2013!!

The results have been uploaded on the website .Wish you all he very best!!
The Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), Chennai and the offer letters have been couriered too..

WAITLIST 55 what r my chances bro?

waiting 75 for regular pgdm...is der any chance for getting??:oops:

I am at waiting list 55 in general... So what r my chances??
And last yr how many waitlist candidates converted?

it looks difficult but keep ur finger crossed....u might be able to convert.....

sidd1837 Says
I m in Wait list 26. what r my chances for PGDM??????????? Plz reply

keep ur fingers crossed.....u might get a final call

Hey Guys,

I have been selected for DSF course, can somebody tell me about the placements for this course?

Placements of DSF is as good as PGDM general n FE as students of all 3 streams are open to sit for all companies except few companies which specifically ask for DSF n FE profiles........
abab1990 Says
Hey way r BUFFER CALLS... KIND OF WAITLISTS OR WAT?

They give extra confirm calls. In 99.99% of the cases people in confirm list will drop out n hence will cause movement in the waitlist. In very rare cases if all of the 100 pay then they will be chosen on first come first serve. Optimally when people in confirm list drop out n more people are needed then they come to waitlist. Hope that u are clear now :)

My wait list rank is 3 for F.E. what are my chances of getting selected?
Seniors please reply ASAP, as i need to give my resignation.
-s.k.

it looks difficult but keep ur finger crossed....u might be able to convert.....

keep ur fingers crossed.....u might get a final call

Placements of DSF is as good as PGDM general n FE as students of all 3 streams are open to sit for all companies except few companies which specifically ask for DSF n FE profiles........

WL #2 in PGDM Regular. what are the chances of final convert ?