IFIM Admission related questions

Through this thread i will answer all your admission related questions. Thanks, Trupti

Through this thread i will answer all your admission related questions.

Thanks,
Trupti

@trupti098 can u tell me abt placement scenario in ifim??
@pratz2603 Placement is very good.As per the previous year placement record IFIM has given very good placement to the students.Ava rage 6-8 per Anume.

IFIM placement record

Has the management of IFIM planned to arrange any GDPI F to F interviews in maharashtra ??? A lot of people are waiting for that...I hope theres nothing like "No MS students policy" and the process will be shut down as soon as the seats are filled from other states...please help...

is this college really good?? sm1 said ists jus an avg institute wid high fee. 9.5 lacs z way 2 high,,...

IFim offering both MBA from ifim college and pgdm from ifim bschool... Which one is best and what is the difference... Kindly clarify friends....

i scored 83 percentile in CMAT and got invitation from IFIM , CIMS and ALLIANCE university ? which one is the best ?

thnx alot

Hi ... I wanted to apply for IFIM but confused.. can you advice me what should i do .. 

10th - 80.60 %

12th - 88.20% ( commerce with maths)

B.com - 75.84 %

Work Ex - 2 years in MNC ( Accounts Department )

CAT - 61 percentile ( this is the confusion part )

Please help me ... :/

what was last year cut off at ifim through cat?

What is the placement statistics and average package for 2012-14 batch?

sir,I've just read online that the college does not provide good placements and the students are flunked sometimes for no reason at the whim of the faculty.And,that the higher management never takes the student into consideration...can you clarify on some of these?

guys someone told me that 31st jan was the last date.....can i still apply?? here are my scores

10th-74%

12th-82%

grad-64%

XAT-80.81%ile 

and btw avg package is 5.9lpa(as mentioned on the website) but that is for the PGDM program i suppose......can someone tell me avg placement for PGDM-Finance!!! plz reply ASAP!!!

heyy guys... got 666.5 score i.e  87.93%tile in mat feb ... i have already got selected .... done with 1st installment..  

is it possible to update my score??? 

will the selection process be conducted in bangalore only? or other cities as well?

Urgent: I have my interview tomorrow. What all documents are needed? Also, what is the process- just essay and PI?

Guys please help me. I want to know is this college really worth my money and time. Should I join this college?

I have got a composite score of 592.5 with  67.47%ile in MAT Dec'15. Please suggest me some good institutes! ASAP

mat 98 %

btech 61%

12th 65%

10th 80%

any chances in any program regards |||

last date to apply plz let me know at 8591314722