If you are twenty something, engineer and want to write, you dream to be chetan bhagat right??

Some of us just have another world of thoughts. And fewer of the pen those down. Still I believe some day or the other we dream of writing, and the book has to become bestseller :mg: writing a blog comes with default expectation of a million li…

Some of us just have another world of thoughts. And fewer of the pen those down. Still I believe some day or the other we dream of writing, and the book has to become bestseller mg

writing a blog comes with default expectation of a million likes. But friends i want to say why to apply limits. If you are into writing, just do it. Not everyone can be Mr Bhagat, but neither anyone can be you. Not everyone's thoughts can sail along with the stream of waves. Celebrate your uniqueness, the authenticity of your thoughts. If you want to write, just do it. Job, placement, hike, appraisal, car, money are all part of life. U just need to find out what actually is your LIFE....lookround