If possible help me out puys with your suggestions

Frns need your valuable suggestions, I was preparing for IAS exams and I appeared for interview last time and missed by 2 marks. I passed out of college (ENgineering) in 2009. I did not work anywhere, jus prepared for what was my aim then. Now whe…

Frns need your valuable suggestions, I was preparing for IAS exams and I appeared for interview last time and missed by 2 marks. I passed out of college (ENgineering) in 2009. I did not work anywhere, jus prepared for what was my aim then. Now when I exhausted my attempts in IAS. I prepared my mind mentally to write CAT. I appeared on Nov 6,2012 morning slot and without preparation managed to get 17 in Section I and 23 in Section II with 90% accuracy. Please help me out with these important queries of mine

1.Do I have any chance of making it to IIMs.

2.After engineering I pursued M.A in Public Administration as I was studying the same for IAS exam. Since one subject of it was pending when I filled the CAT form, I could not technically write than I am a post graduate. Now through some browsing I came to know that IIMs for their selection give marks and weightage to ACADEMIC DIVERSITY and ARTS and Public Administration is specifically mentioned there, and I have completed my course now, is there any way I can make the IIMs know that I completed my PG and claim the extra marks for the ACAD Diversity.

3.After the results in Jan, do we have to individually apply to every IIMs in case selected and in this application is there room for me to update my academic qualifications?

4. What would my expected percentile be as according to many Quant was very easy on Nov 6 morning slot?

Thanks