IESE Vs Babson

Hi, I got an admit from IESE spain and Babson College Boston (with a $10k scholarship) I am really confused about my choice. I do have entrepreneurial setup back at home which i do intend to join at some point of time, if not immediately …

Hi,
I got an admit from IESE spain and Babson College Boston (with a $10k scholarship)
I am really confused about my choice.
I do have entrepreneurial setup back at home which i do intend to join at some point of time, if not immediately after my MBA.
Some pressing question
1.America versus Europe? (in terms of style of teaching, experience, etc)
2. IESE is ranked No. 7 worldwide by FT, Babson is ranked no 1 for entrepreneurship across the board but ranked poorly overall- How do i objectively look at rankings (do i look at them at all?)
3. Brand Name IESE vs Babson in Asia (India particularly)?

please help !
@alienn First thing,you need to decide is where you want to work after your mba.

1.IESE has a very strong reputation & strong alumni network in Europe.Find out where students have been placed. IESE many not be as strong as Olin in entrepreneurship..but IESE brand certainly trumps Olin.Language may be an issue if you find a job in an non-English speaking country.

2.Olin is strong in entrepreneurship.But post study H1B visas are a major problem in US.Good luck with finding an employer ..if you plan to work sometime in US. Let me tell u, most companies won't even allow you to sit for an interview if you are an international student.

3. There are B-school ranking by FT,Business Week and US News. Some schools may be ranked higher,some not . But IESE is strong a brand . If I were you,I would go for IESE.
@alienn I have heard that not all schools have participated in the Entrepreneurship rankings and thus Babson has ranked first.