IESE MBA R5 Applicants 2009

Hi Did any of the R5 applicants for the IESE MBA (2009) hear back from the school regarding interview decisions?. I applied in R5 and still waiting to hear back from them regarding next steps.

Hi

Did any of the R5 applicants for the IESE MBA (2009) hear back from the school regarding interview decisions?. I applied in R5 and still waiting to hear back from them regarding next steps.

I applied in R5 too but haven't heard anything from them yet. Considering that its 4th already, i'm starting to get a little jittery.

What is your profile?

Yeah I am starting to get anxious too. I am hoping they get back to us regarding the interview decisions this week.

My profile: 24/M/Canadian-Indian/Currently working as an engineer in the US. Mind sharing your profile ?

Sure..

M/30/Indian/Working in Retail strategy division/8.5 yrs exp/750GMAT

Any news yet???

nope. I did not heard back yet

I'm contemplating writing to them. One of the R5 applicants on BW forums got an invite 20 days after application. He/She had submitted app in early april. I submitted on 20th April so I want to wait till 10 May before i write to them.

When did you submit your application?

I was thinking of writing to them as well. I applied online in early April. However, my signature form reached IESE only on April 20, so my app was not complete until the deadline date.

I wrote to them. They mention that after receiving the application, the applicant would get a username and password to access a discussion forum as well as TAP, a system to track application progress. I haven't received either so asked them in the email.

They simply responded by saying that they have received my application and are reviewing it, the result will be announced soon.

Any updates?

Ding for me 😞