IESE Barcelona (2007) interviews and beyond

Hello PGites, It feels nice to open a thread. I had applied to IESE Barcelona before the Nov 15th deadline. I received an interview call from them today :smiley: . I will be interviewing with them over VC. Anyone else in the same boat as m…

Hello PGites,
It feels nice to open a thread. I had applied to IESE Barcelona before the Nov 15th deadline. I received an interview call from them today 😃 .
I will be interviewing with them over VC.
Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Regards,
NAH

Hi there,

I had applied to IESE after the 15th November deadline but I guess they considered me for the second round. I received an interview call from them last Friday. I will be interviewing sometime in the mid of January (I need to confirm the date). There is very little information on the net about IESE interviews, so I am not sure what to expect. When is your interview? It would be of great help if you could post your interview experience.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I had applied to IESE after the 15th November deadline but I guess they considered me for the second round. I received an interview call from them last Friday. I will be interviewing sometime in the mid of January (I need to confirm the date). There is very little information on the net about IESE interviews, so I am not sure what to expect. When is your interview? It would be of great help if you could post your interview experience.

Thanks.

Hey,
You can find some info here:
IESEInterview - JotSpot Wiki (clearadmit)
You can also login to the IESE Discussion forums and find out. You must have received a link to the forum along with your username and password, from IESE. There are a few admits over there and they will be happy to help you out.
I have scheduled my interview for 22nd December. Over video conference. Are u interviewing over VC or with an alumnus?
All the best!
Regards,
NAH

Thanks a lot for the info. I also would be interviewing via VC. They didn't give me an option of interviewing with an alumnus - it was either Barcelona or VC.
All the best for your interview.

Can somebody help me with the rates for Video Conferencing. I have my IESE interview on Feb 12, 2007. Reliance guys are quoting something like 2500 for half an hour.

Got an interview invite for 24th of Feb in Mumbai...

Got an admit .

Thanks to all for valuable suggestions especially NAH.

Hey Scorpio Buddy
Did you accept the offer did you pursue the MBA at IESE. I am planning to apply and I need some crucial information before I can make this decision.
THanks
Nitesh

Got an admit .

Thanks to all for valuable suggestions especially NAH.