Ies pgdm (2010-12)

All who opting Ies batch 2010-12 join this thread so that we all can interact on various issues regarding ies pgdm I am selected in first merit list and i am taking admission. All who are opting ies pgdm, come here lets know each other…

All who opting Ies batch 2010-12 join this thread so that we all can interact on various issues regarding ies pgdm

I am selected in first merit list and i am taking admission. All who are opting ies pgdm, come here lets know each other.......thnx

All who opting Ies batch 2010-12 join this thread so that we all can interact on various issues regarding ies pgdm

I am selected in first merit list and i am taking admission. All who are opting ies pgdm, come here lets know each other.......thnx

I have got a confirmation in the first round. But I am confused as to take admission or not.

I have 3 years of work ex and the placement stats are not very encouraging.
I have got a confirmation in the first round. But I am confused as to take admission or not.

Do u have any other options in hand?
Do u want to do mba this year?

Hey Puys,
I m confused too......I have 3 years of experience in Infy.
Is it really worth for me to go for IES pgdm?
I have got 130 in CET...
PLzzz Help ......

Hey Puys,
I m confused too......I have 3 years of experience in Infy.
Is it really worth for me to go for IES pgdm?
I have got 130 in CET...
PLzzz Help ......

U have got a good scorce. U can also try for MMS in MET,Chetana,SIES,Dalmia,Xaviers, PUMBA,Rizvi n some other colleges.

If u want to do MBA this year n if you have no other options then you can go for IES pgdm.
It is a good College.
To know more u can also search threads on IES.

Average package as per comments from IES current students are 4 to 4.5 lacs.
Remember that final placement depends on you to a great extent.
College will just give you a platform to gain knowlege and network.

there is already a thread for IES admission discussion.

Please continue here:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/ies-pgdm-2010-12-micro-presentation-pi-discussion-share-ur-experience-25053734

hey guys, everyone who has joined IES, congratulations for getting into one of the best b-schools in mumbai situated in the heart of the city , bandra...
the current orientation program happening is just awesome to have our accounting and maths basics polished..!

with the new leadership module conducted by dr.minu mehta ...i am really enjoying being at IES...i am sure you all too having a great time..

The corporate kabaddi session of management games held today was Pure fun !!!

Hoping for rocking 2 years of learning and fun !

Yeh....................

Today was a great day.
I also enjoyed a lot today.
Hope for the best in future.

As we are in IES we can take it to the heights we desire.

Just thing for us to do is
1.To know more about our college and to spread that information.
2.To give our best in everything.

TOGETHER WE CAN AND WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I think the way we are learning in this foundation course so far is just fabulous......having an engg. degree i did not know anything about the accounts but the way by which it has been tought so far, the fear of accounts has diminished from my mind.

manas_33 Says
I think the way we are learning in this foundation course so far is just fabulous......having an engg. degree i did not know anything about the accounts but the way by which it has been tought so far, the fear of accounts has diminished from my mind.

Dont worry yaar. Accounts is not too hard to understand.
I heard you had 4 lectures today?

hi,
we are really lucky to be a part of IES management college,
here we will definitely get good opportunities for all round development as well quality education.
so make attempts for your progress and growth of the college

Dont worry yaar. Accounts is not too hard to understand.
I heard you had 4 lectures today?

ya we had 4 lectures including corporate kabaddi which was great!!!

where are you guys? i have not meet you all in the past 3 days because of our different schedule......

Today Accounts lecture was good as usual.

Today's fun was Leadership lectures.

I think all enjoyed that lecture.

We all are also given an activity to design a T-shirt for IES by Monday.It is a creative work. Hope that we all enjoy this activity.

Its good that tomorrow timings are changed for batch 1. We have a lot of time for planning.

the tee shirt designing competition would really be fun...we will get to choose our own colour combination and style...our group has planned something good..lets c how that works out...!

Guys, pls dont spam this thread by NVA posts. Let this be a resource for all the other aspirants to help them get to know more about IES MCRC.

well talking about the activities happening at IES will certainly help the aspirants to know more about the college..!

Seems that everyone is busy either in designing IES T-shirts or preparing for Exams.

Let us make it great competition.

Its great to work in teams.
Its first lesson to cooperation and competition.

ALL THE BEST...