IES (PG batch 2008-2010)

Guys, This thread will help you with any info that you need on IES College. I am from PGDM batch 08-10. We have a Blog created which will feature the hot and happenings of IES. It’s like a peek a boo to IES lifestyle !!! Click here for IES B…

Guys,

This thread will help you with any info that you need on IES College. I am from PGDM batch 08-10. We have a Blog created which will feature the hot and happenings of IES. It's like a peek a boo to IES lifestyle !!! Click here for IES Blog.

IES website IES Management College

me 2 selected for PGDM......however I am confused. not much info. abt the insti? hows the placement? also can any1 tell how much to pay before the 30th May to confirm admission.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Soumendra

When I put my Enrolment no it says Enrolment Number Is Not Correct

So how did U come to knw that U got selected ??
Email/Phone Call.....Or u got to knw frm the site itself ???

Guys,

Tried searching for a thread but seems no one has created .... So created one myself....Anyway this thread is for ppl who have been selected for IES PG 2008-2010...

IES website IES Management College

congrats vipin!!!
atb with IES...
As far as I know its a pretty respectable institute...a friend of mine passed out last yr n had no problems in placements n pedagogy...
byee
congrats vipin!!!
atb with IES...
As far as I know its a pretty respectable institute...a friend of mine passed out last yr n had no problems in placements n pedagogy...
byee

Thanks for that reassurance !!! I have pm'd you pls check....
When I put my Enrolment no it says Enrolment Number Is Not Correct
So how did U come to knw that U got selected ??
Email/Phone Call.....Or u got to knw frm the site itself ???

I got an email so I called the insti and they confirmed it .............
Even I am getting the same message so call them and check details and give ur full name while asking about results.........
me 2 selected for PGDM......however I am confused. not much info. abt the insti? hows the placement? also can any1 tell how much to pay before the 30th May to confirm admission.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Regards,
Soumendra

Hey Soumendra ....

You have to pay the complete amount that's what the brochure says .....
It can be counted among the top 15 colleges in Mumbai.... Placements are also decent that's what I have heard....

hi dear anmol ur here too
its really nice to see here also
n ur really nice good counselor
keep it up bye tc:cheerio:

i got through too....they want me to pay the amt mentioned int he brochure before 30th june....if i want to cancel later i can only before 14th june else i lose my money. And honestly i think id still prefer a Degree over a PG although it is considered equivalent for placement purposes....but u cant pursue a PH.d from a foreign university if u wish to later....SO i am not sure abt what to do.

fiona_jdsouza Says
i got through too....they want me to pay the amt mentioned int he brochure before 30th june....if i want to cancel later i can only before 14th june else i lose my money. And honestly i think id still prefer a Degree over a PG although it is considered equivalent for placement purposes....but u cant pursue a PH.d from a foreign university if u wish to later....SO i am not sure abt what to do.

Yupp buddy in the same :boat: !!!.... And the last date is 10th June coz on 14 the classes commences info from brochure..........

Hey Guys,

I have already taken admission in IES. So have a lot of others. I will like to interact with the people who have taken admission before we actually get in college .........
So ppl pls drop in and lets know each other better before we officially meet.......

Hello guys,
Me too got call from IES. But i m in great dilemma. CET merit list is not yet come out, also Chetna's list will be after 20th june and dalmia PG merit list will be out by 7th july. IES had told me to pay before 20th june. Also there is concern about their refund procedure.
Please help guys.

hmm, thats tough buddy

whats their refund policy like?

because i would go for dalmia and maybe even chetana over IES - but then again those arent converts, and IES is.

Hi friends

This community is for IES PGDM batch 2008-2010.

Join here

http://www.orkut.co.in/Community.aspx?cmm=52327898

The admin guys said no refund after 14th June..and college begins on 24th Jun now..See u all then

Cheers..

hmm, thats tough buddy

whats their refund policy like?

because i would go for dalmia and maybe even chetana over IES - but then again those arent converts, and IES is.

Pguy !!!

So are u in the PG batch of 08-10 or what ???

Can we still apply?

vincyy Says
Can we still apply?

Dont think so yaar..............

hey guys i got 145 in cet my state rank is 2175 n uni rank is 1753 do i stand a chance in ies for mms

Pguy !!!

So are u in the PG batch of 08-10 or what ???

no way!
got through welingkar